• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

Oh hell no!! Bear 44 seems to think she's the Virgin Mary.
There you go. Apparently you think unless a girl is the Virgin Mary she's fair game.

I have raised two daughters and have worked with several rape victims teaching them self defense. It just blows me away that there are still people out there that blame the victim and have the attitude, "None of my business.".

These guys were taking turns on an unconscious girl. People saw it and did nothing about it. If nobody was aware it was happening, how did it even get reported? As you have pointed out, the victim had to be told about it after the fact.

There you go. Apparently you think unless a girl is the Virgin Mary she's fair game.

I have raised two daughters and have worked with several rape victims teaching them self defense. It just blows me away that there are still people out there that blame the victim and have the attitude, "None of my business.".

These guys were taking turns on an unconscious girl. People saw it and did nothing about it. If nobody was aware it was happening, how did it even get reported? As you have pointed out, the victim had to be told about it after the fact.
Bear, have you ever heard the term, "pushing a rope"?

Information came from one of the local Atlanta news stations yesterday at noon...like all other "information" on this incident everything is hearsay unless you were there to witness it.

Whether she was the Virgin Mary or the party girl of Spring Break 2015 still does not excuse the behavior of the guys involved (rape or not)...nor the behavior of the bystanders doing nothing to stop it. I think there are a lot more people responsible here than just the main participants and again, unless you were there to witness the act firsthand you really don't know what the truth is.

Information came from one of the local Atlanta news stations yesterday at noon...like all other "information" on this incident everything is hearsay unless you were there to witness it.

Whether she was the Virgin Mary or the party girl of Spring Break 2015 still does not excuse the behavior of the guys involved (rape or not)...nor the behavior of the bystanders doing nothing to stop it. I think there are a lot more people responsible here than just the main participants and again, unless you were there to witness the act firsthand you really don't know what the truth is.

Bear 44 has all the answers. But he doesn't know how it got reported. Really?

I'd like to take a look at the list Bear44 has of all the people that saw what was happening, and did nothing.

Bear 44 has all the answers. But he doesn't know how it got reported. Really?

I'd like to take a look at the list Bear44 has of all the people that saw what was happening, and did nothing.
:doh: OK, I'll try to make it clear for you. It got reported because people DID know what was happening.

It's called a "Rhetorical Question".
Look it up yourself.

There you go. Apparently you think that unless the people involved in sexual intercourse have a signed and witnessed agreement, that it must be rape.

Wow you raised two daughters, and now you seem to know everything, except how the "gang rape/ gang bang" got reported.

How do you know she was unconscious? Hillary or Bill Clinton can't remember ****, and they've been conscious the whole time.

Who are the people you speak of, that saw this awful deed? You should go round them up and interrogate them.

If you would spend more time actually gathering facts instead of stalking me with you lame attempts at humor, you would know how it got reported.

The only law that was broken was public indecency and/or lewd acts in public. There is no law against a gang bang. As far as we know she was playing opossum.

:doh: OK, I'll try to make it clear for you. It got reported because people DID know what was happening.

It's called a "Rhetorical Question".
Look it up yourself.

By all means make at least one answer clear. It would be nice to get at least one clear answer from you.

Who are these people you speak of?

There you go. Apparently you think that unless the people involved in sexual intercourse have a signed and witnessed agreement, that it must be rape.

Wow you raised two daughters, and now you seem to know everything, except how the "gang rape/ gang bang" got reported.

How do you know she was unconscious? Hillary or Bill Clinton can't remember ****, and they've been conscious the whole time.

Who are the people you speak of, that saw this awful deed? You should go round them up and interrogate them.

If you would spend more time actually gathering facts instead of stalking me with you lame attempts at humor, you would know how it got reported.

The only law that was broken was public indecency and/or lewd acts in public. There is no law against a gang bang. As far as we know she was playing opossum.
So now you're saying it wasn't rape. Well, that explains a lot.

New info from eye witnesses says that the alleged victim was seen performing oral sex in public on one of the three assumed
rapist before the beach incident.Im not saying its not disgusting,but this girl is far from innocent it seems.

Eye witnesses? Like the accused themselves, or their friends? Pretty vague details. Maybe it's true, and maybe it isn't. A link from reputable (if there are any left) news source could shed some light, but it is still two separate instances.

I find it hard to believe this story would have gotten this far if this was a willing gang bang. The video should show it clearly enough. That doesn't mean it will.

Either way it is disgusting. Unfortunately I can believe the girl was gang raped with witnesses around who did nothing except turn over the evidence and blow the whistle after the fact.

So now you're saying it wasn't rape. Well, that explains a lot.

Why don't you "explain a lot" on what makes the evidence that you've seen that makes it rape and stop with all your childish antics?

So now you are saying you don't have any people. (eye witnesses)

How can you make something clear to me that you know nothing about?
You raised two daughters. Did you get a special merit badge for doing that?
Does it give you special mind powers?

No, If you would slow down and comprehend whilst you try to read.
What I'm saying is that you don't have a clue as to what you speak, you just like to troll my post, and come off as some Super Hero. lol

I didn't say it was or wasn't rape. You said all intercourse is rape.

You are the one who has already found these young men guilty and wants to execute these young men vigilantly style, or just shoot them in the back as they fled.

Actually you would have just shot them on the beach, no questions asked, just purely on your "assumptions".

Why is everybody always picking on the Black man?

Back
Top Bottom