• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

How would you know she was being raped?
Would it be because there were Black guys involved?

It's not like four guys were holding her down, while one was poking around.

It's obvious that she wasn't complaining, and she had to be told that she was having sex on the beach with several Black guys.

Interfering in others affairs, without knowing the details, is a good way to wind up in deep ****.

Some girls like it rough, some like it in public.

I try not to meddle in others affairs, and I would just as soon them stay out of mine.
The fact she was unconscious might have been a clue. Stop trying to justify doing, or rather not doing, exactly the same thing as all the people that just stood there and watched. It's disgusting.

It used to be No means NO, and Yes means YES.

Is there a form nowadays that has to be filled out before consensual sex?

If you have sex with your wife without speaking and getting a clear go ahead on the sex, could she have you arrested in the AM for rape?
I think you would like the Muslim idea of a woman having to have four witnesses for a successful rape charge. Seriously man, your view on this is a GREAT example of everything that is wrong with the people of this country today. Not the least of which is a social loss of the ideal of "Manhood". A MAN does not make excuses for his cowardice, because he is not a coward.

Cowardice:
"Cowardice is a trait wherein fear and excess self-concern override doing or saying what is right, good and of help to others or oneself in a time of need."

Does this seem harsh? Not nearly as harsh as ignoring a girl being gang raped.... or making excuses for those that did.

yep,somebodys daughter,somebodys child but hey dont spill any beer,Dont call 911 just sit on your sorry worthless ass and party on.

The fact she was unconscious might have been a clue. Stop trying to justify doing, or rather not doing, exactly the same thing as all the people that just stood there and watched. It's disgusting.

Who were all the other people? Inquiring minds want to know.
You seem to be so misinformed. Do you get most of your info from CNN?
Reading and comprehension is not your strong point is it? You might should re read your sig line, you seem to be lean ing towards the last half.

Do you have some sort of yearning to be a Super Hero, or does it just make you feel better to talk crap about what you would have done?

I think you would like the Muslim idea of a woman having to have four witnesses for a successful rape charge. Seriously man, your view on this is a GREAT example of everything that is wrong with the people of this country today. Not the least of which is a social loss of the ideal of "Manhood". A MAN does not make excuses for his cowardice, because he is not a coward.

Cowardice:
"Cowardice is a trait wherein fear and excess self-concern override doing or saying what is right, good and of help to others or oneself in a time of need."

Does this seem harsh? Not nearly as harsh as ignoring a girl being gang raped.... or making excuses for those that did.

What you think is irrelevant, and now you are gonna be Webster wannabe.

Are you calling me a coward? I seems like you are trying to make a point. I guess that could be considered rude, at least compared to "pie hole".

I haven't made any excuses for anyone. Certainly not for all the "well I would have done such and such", but you wouldn't have done anything, because you wouldn't have known anything was going on, just like the 100s of other people on the beach in broad daylight.

Just how long does it take for you to come up with your far fetched babbling?

Is the last part of your sig line to warn people about what you say and post? I'm thinking so, mine is.

yep,somebodys daughter,somebodys child but hey dont spill any beer,Dont call 911 just sit on your sorry worthless ass and party on.

Didn't really see many sitting, most were standing up partying.

Well, why didn't you call 911 now and tell them that someone is being gang raped on PCB?

I read awhile back (few years) the black people are trying to turn PCB into freaknic during spring break, they want a black only beach.
I lived in Bay County about 10 years. It was one of the most racist places I've ever lived. The idea of blacks "claiming" PCB as their own is extremely ironic.

Back
Top Bottom