• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

So is 'the' video that prompted the arrests public?

I saw one on a link when this first came about, but haven't looked anymore.

Yes the video was retrieved from a phone that was confiscated in the midst of an Alabama shoot out.

This chick claims that she didn't have a clue she had been gang banged.

Actually the video didn't show anything but a bunch of people standing around, but there was audio, but I didn't hear anything that would incline me to believe that there was someone participating in unwanted sex.

McKeithen said the video shows a 19-year-old victim who appeared to be incapacitated on a chair behind Spinnaker Beach Club when she was assaulted by multiple men

Pretty hard for someone who is incapacitated to state anything.

So did it show or strongly imply something different? I'm trying to figure out why they were arrested? From the reports it sounds like the video is the entire case since no one called.

I would assume, but who knows?

As I stated before, I think you will need some notarized paperwork to have bonafide consensual sex.

Videos like this are just too much for the general population to view. I guess like the video of the Twin Towers getting demolished, and the Sandy Hood fiasco.

"You people can't handle the truth."

The walmart just off the strip there is shady as hell.

What's super nice in PCB is St. Andrew's State Park. Easily one of the best RV campsite experiences I've ever had.

That wal-mart is easily the worst I've seen. Drug deals going on all over the place. You get that feeling you're about to get car jacked at any moment.

When we go to PCB we stay at my uncles place. It's a gated community where a bunch of retired people live and it has cameras throughout. St. Andrews Park is the only beach we go to because we have a 2yr old. No drinking allowed and it's mostly families with small children.

Last edited:
What's super nice in PCB is St. Andrew's State Park. Easily one of the best RV campsite experiences I've ever had.

When we go to PCB we stay at my uncles place. It's a gated community where a bunch of retired people live and it has cameras throughout. St. Andrews Park is the only beach we go to because we have a 2yr old. No drinking allowed and it's mostly families with small children.

We have camped there several times, we always stay in one of the sites right on the water (Lagoon) Thats where this pic was taken, reloading some ammo while camping, "good times"

IMG_7252.JPG

Last edited:
If I had a daughter and this was happening on a beach in broad daylight with a group of guys, I would hope there would be at least one decent person who would try to stop it immediately. Not just stop and video it or call the cops(unless the cops were seconds away on the beach).

I know I would. But maybe I'm stupid like that.

Back
Top Bottom