• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

She's very 'light' but her facial features shown don't look Caucasian.
For whatever race has to do with anything... and today, race has to do with EVERYTHING.... :mmph:
It seems to mean everything if your the US GOV.I honestly thought/hoped that we were moving forward before the current administration took over.

It seems to mean everything if your the US GOV.I honestly thought/hoped that we were moving forward before the current administration took over.
It's not the US GOV, it's Holder and Obama. The president who 'transcends race' has brought up backwards 60 years and probably THE most devisive president since Lincoln. Fortunately his days are numbered. Sad that Holder will never see the inside of a cell though.

It's not the US GOV, it's Holder and Obama. The president who 'transcends race' has brought up backwards 60 years and probably THE most devisive president since Lincoln. Fortunately his days are numbered. Sad that Holder will never see the inside of a cell though.
I agree,But BO and Holder have many minions that are
going right along with the narrative and can't just be ignored and blame put on their boss.Didn't I see Multiple members of the Democratic party on the floor pushing the "Hands up don't shoot lie"?

I agree,But BO and Holder have many minions that are
going right along with the narrative and can't just be ignored and blame put on their boss.Didn't I see Multiple members of the Democratic party on the floor pushing the "Hands up don't shoot lie"?
Absolutely. I only meant hopefully this blatant race baiting will end with the reign of this king. At least on such an obvious national scale.

This is an opportunity for parents to warn their daughters about the dangers of getting black out drunk and not knowing where you are or what is happening to you. Not saying it's her fault by any means just saying there are ways to limit one's exposure to something like this happening. It is also an opportunity for parents to reinforce to their boys what it means to be a real man. Real men don't rape women and real men stand up for people who can't help themselves. At any rate, I cannot see myself being in a position to have to make a judgement call in a situation like this because I do not put myself in chaotic situations with drunk/drugged up thugs and thug wannabes.

It is the US govt. It's tore up from the floor up. His days might be numbered, but Hillary is moving right in behind him.

Changing Presidents will do nuffin to rid this country of the deep seated corruption from the school boards all the way to the POTUS.

If the House, Senate, and Congress really didn't approve of the goings on of the Pres. and his entourage, it would have come to a screeching halt.

Just remember, if you got the folks watching what your left hand is doing, then they will not have a clue what the right hand is doing.

Back on topic.

The videos that I have seen, consist of a group of Africans standing in somewhat of a circle around the "action", so it would have been impossible for any of the Honkeys to be aware of anything taking place.
It's not like the girl was resisting or calling out for help.

I'm thinking all the Billy bad asses that claim they would have intervened, would have been oblivious to the fact, along with the rest of the beach goers.

Yes there were 100s of people on the beach, but there was a small crowd of Africans blocking the action.
They should arrest the whole tribe for being accessaries to the crime.

It must have not been too bad if she didn't really know anything had happened and now, 2 weeks later, they are claiming that she had been gang raped.

I knew a girl like that once. She wouldn't have know it if you parked your jeep in there overnight.

I'm thinking all the Billy bad asses that claim they would have intervened, would have been oblivious to the fact, along with the rest of the beach goers.

Yes there were 100s of people on the beach, but there was a small crowd of Africans blocking the action.

I don't think most people on here who said they would've intervened think they're "Billy bad asses". But I do believe that most people on this forum carry,and the reason they carry are to protect themselves,family, and others if the need arises.
I'm not good at playing at victim and even worse at seeing someone being victimized.

Back
Top Bottom