• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

What you think is irrelevant, and now you are gonna be Webster wannabe.

Are you calling me a coward? I seems like you are trying to make a point. I guess that could be considered rude, at least compared to "pie hole".

I haven't made any excuses for anyone. Certainly not for all the "well I would have done such and such", but you wouldn't have done anything, because you wouldn't have known anything was going on, just like the 100s of other people on the beach in broad daylight.

Just how long does it take for you to come up with your far fetched babbling?

Is the last part of your sig line to warn people about what you say and post? I'm thinking so, mine is.
No less than I would expect from someone that takes the stance "I try not to meddle in others affairs, and I would just as soon them stay out of mine." when discussing a girl being gang raped.

Just turn your head and walk away. That's the "safe" thing to do. DJD

No less than I would expect from someone that takes the stance "I try not to meddle in others affairs, and I would just as soon them stay out of mine." when discussing a girl being gang raped.

BUT ... he's a badass ... it says so right in his sig line.

I'm not just an internet Badass, but a Badass in general, with a low tolerance for lameness.

I have noticed that you love to quote my post and reply with some senseless babble, that is usually twisted and farfetched.
If my post bother you so much, there is always the ignore feature.
You really don't do well staying focused on a conversation, could that be due to a medical condition?

Since you are so quick to condemn others for not taking you SuperHero stance.

How was it that "you" knew she was being raped? Hell she didn't even know she was raped. It must be your secret mind powers.

Did she call out for help? Did you hear something above the cows of 100s of partygoers?

Was she gagged and being restrained by others? How did you see the restraints, when nobody else saw them?

Would fight your way through every gang of people that were on the beach just to see what they were doing? Now that would be the video to watch.

Let's face it dude, you ain't Super Man, just an internet hero wannabe. You don't have special mind powers, and usually jump to conclusions without enough information as your sig line states you will do often.

It's all good. you do your thing an I'll do mine.

I have noticed that you love to quote my post and reply with some senseless babble, that is usually twisted and farfetched.
If my post bother you so much, there is always the ignore feature.
You really don't do well staying focused on a conversation, could that be due to a medical condition?

Since you are so quick to condemn others for not taking you SuperHero stance.

How was it that "you" knew she was being raped? Hell she didn't even know she was raped. It must be your secret mind powers.

Did she call out for help? Did you hear something above the cows of 100s of partygoers?

Was she gagged and being restrained by others? How did you see the restraints, when nobody else saw them?

Would fight your way through every gang of people that were on the beach just to see what they were doing? Now that would be the video to watch.

Let's face it dude, you ain't Super Man, just an internet hero wannabe. You don't have special mind powers, and usually jump to conclusions without enough information as your sig line states you will do often.

It's all good. you do your thing an I'll do mine.

New info from eye witnesses says that the alleged victim was seen performing oral sex in public on one of the three assumed
rapist before the beach incident.Im not saying its not disgusting,but this girl is far from innocent it seems.

New info from eye witnesses says that the alleged victim was seen performing oral sex in public on one of the three assumed
rapist before the beach incident.Im not saying its not disgusting,but this girl is far from innocent it seems.

Good to have some follow up. In a weird way that makes me feel better about it.

Oh hell no!! Bear 44 seems to think she's the Virgin Mary.

Back
Top Bottom