• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

Curious, what is your issue exactly? Does PCB need to clear all their criminal prosecutions with you beforehand? There is a video which gave a DA enough evidence to make arrests and charge the defendants with rape. I get YOU haven't seen the evidence and you want to protect these particular little cherubs from illegal prosecution but they'll have their day in court and when they are proclaimed innocent due to a lack of evidence or because the 'alleged victim' is really just a 'lying slut' and they counter sue you can give everyone a big "Nah na na boo boo!" The fact you bring up their race just adds a later of transparency to your trolling. Because you know, this site is all about defending white rapists.

The only issue is with the folks that know so very little are willing to execute these people, or claim they would go meddling in others affairs without proper cause.
God forbid any of the "quick to execute" folks have a son that gets falsely accused and destine for a "Rape Lynching", or bust up on a private situation that they are not welcome and get met with lethal resistance.

Now you know good and well if I gave anybody a "Nah na na boo boo", I would get an infraction. I thought it was nanny nanny boo boo anyhoo.

I really don't understand why everyone is so quick to judge, with such sketchy evidence, and the "victim" ain't got a clue, so there goes her testimony.
Then again she might have told them to have at it, and just don't remember.

I been to parties where Gang Bangs/Trains have been performed, and if there had been a video, I guess they would have all been arrested for rape, since each individual didn't get permission before penetration, and she was just laying there.
Nobody called the law and she had the time of her life.

This site is mostly about jumping to conclusions and twisting the truth and not about rapist at all.
Trolling= asking for the evidence, not someone's lame ass opinion, and false accusations, but it's like Hillary's E-mail, it just ain't there.

I been to parties where Gang Bangs/Trains have been performed, and if there had been a video, I guess they would have all been arrested for rape, since each individual didn't get permission before penetration, and she was just laying there.
Perspective is everything. Now we know.....

Who's defending other animals? I say we gather up some pitchforks and torches and form a linch mob.
I say we let the district attorney decide if there's enough evidence for an arrest and if there is we decry their alleged actions and then let a jury decide their guilt or innocence. Oh... wait....

The only issue is with the folks that know so very little are willing to execute these people, or claim they would go meddling in others affairs without proper cause.
God forbid any of the "quick to execute" folks have a son that gets falsely accused and destine for a "Rape Lynching", or bust up on a private situation that they are not welcome and get met with lethal resistance.

Now you know good and well if I gave anybody a "Nah na na boo boo", I would get an infraction. I thought it was nanny nanny boo boo anyhoo.

I really don't understand why everyone is so quick to judge, with such sketchy evidence, and the "victim" ain't got a clue, so there goes her testimony.
Then again she might have told them to have at it, and just don't remember.

This site is mostly about jumping to conclusions and twisting the truth and not about rapist at all.
Trolling= asking for the evidence, not someone's lame ass opinion, and false accusations, but it's like Hillary's E-mail, it just ain't there.

Yep, animals and trash.

Am I to assume that you have in your possession, the real unedited version. lmao

Please crawl back under the rock from which you came. I would really rather that you didn't reply to any of my post. You can't carry on any type of adult conversation all you want to do is twist other peoples post and babble about what you do not know.
Why don't you troll someone else?

I really wish you would put me on Ignore, so I wouldn't have to put up with your childish antics.
You know, for someone that wants to carry on an adult conversation, you might want to look back over both of our posts in this thread and see if you can tell who it is that has posted the most insults and childish statements about the other. I'd be happy to do a post quoting all of yours if you'd like.

Last edited:
You know, for someone that wants to carry on an adult conversation, you might want to look back over both of our posts in this thread and see if you can tell who it is that has posted the most insults and childish statements about the other. I'd be happy to do a post quoting all of yours if you'd like.

LMFAO I'm sure you would. You'd much rather do this than answer any questions asked of you, for clarity and substance of your post.
I looked back over the post and you won. You da man.

I'm so sorry that you feel insulted, It was never my intention to make you feel childish or insulted, but you might want to look in the mirror to see why you feel the way you do. The answer should be staring back at you.

What I'd really like for you to do is post the answers all the questions that you have avoided and keep your speculative irrelevant thoughts to yourself.
You should face the fact that you don't know it all, and the garbage that you spew for fact, is nothing but an uneducated opinion.

Are you tired? You should be tired with all the wrong conclusions that you jump to.

I can only imagine, you sitting alone out in your backyard, sippin iced tea and arguing about what you do not know, just to avoid answering yourself.

Once again, I request you ignore me and my post, but you just can't take a hint.
Go find someone else's bone to chew on.

Good day.

Back
Top Bottom