• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

Just this thread?
memecrunch.com_meme_150LT_touche_image.jpg_c23675f491d494fda7013a7d3cc9d1e2.jpg

Why don't they just BAN all people who have behaved badly? Or better yet, why not close the beaches down during spring break since this is when they have the biggest problem with crime? Because it brings BIG BUCKS into the area! The way I see it, either do something about it and stop bitching about it or shut up and do yer job! If you don't like being a LEO there you are certainly welcome to go get a job somewhere else!

Why don't they just BAN all people who have behaved badly? Or better yet, why not close the beaches down during spring break since this is when they have the biggest problem with crime? Because it brings BIG BUCKS into the area! The way I see it, either do something about it and stop *****ing about it or shut up and do yer job! If you don't like being a LEO there you are certainly welcome to go get a job somewhere else!
Then there wouldn't be anybody buying booze, and nobody making money.
They really don't care if you misbehave, just don't cross the line they drew in the sand when the tide was out.

I thought Spring Break was all about misbehaving?
Getting ****faced drunk, and unprotected sex with strangers.

I really don't think the "families" that visit Panama are the real money makers.

I can just see it now..Panama Beach Spring Break, The Po Po Gone Wild.

Only on the ODT can a person defend gang rapists and gang rape and then somehow get his feelers hurt when he receives insufficient internet high fives.
Definitely a place like no other.
Now, now. Remember, Spring Break is all about "misbehaving", so gang rape is OK.

Back
Top Bottom