• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

LMFAO I'm sure you would. You'd much rather do this than answer any questions asked of you, for clarity and substance of your post.
I looked back over the post and you won. You da man.

I'm so sorry that you feel insulted, It was never my intention to make you feel childish or insulted, but you might want to look in the mirror to see why you feel the way you do. The answer should be staring back at you.

What I'd really like for you to do is post the answers all the questions that you have avoided and keep your speculative irrelevant thoughts to yourself.
You should face the fact that you don't know it all, and the garbage that you spew for fact, is nothing but an uneducated opinion.

Are you tired? You should be tired with all the wrong conclusions that you jump to.

I can only imagine, you sitting alone out in your backyard, sippin iced tea and arguing about what you do not know, just to avoid answering yourself.

Once again, I request you ignore me and my post, but you just can't take a hint.
Go find someone else's bone to chew on.

Good day.
So, this entire post is nothing but a childish attack on me, but you request I ignore it. There's really just no response to that. :der:

Have you noticed that all I'm doing is responding to your posts? You don't post, I don't post. Why don't you try that?

Yes I have noticed. So why do you continue with your lame responses?
Here's another way to look at it.
If you took your own advise, and quit trying to advise me, I wouldn't be posting now.

Good day

Yes I have noticed. So why do you continue with your lame responses?
Here's another way to look at it.
If you took your own advise, and quit trying to advise me, I wouldn't be posting now.

Good day
I have never asked you to stop posting, but you don't want me to respond. If you don't want this conversation to continue, then stop continuing it. You seem to claim some special privilege that gives you the right to post whatever you want on a public forum and then expect those that disagree with you to just bite their tongue and say nothing. This seems to be particularly true after you have made insulting and untrue remarks about them directly. I don't know what sheltered little bubble you live in, but that's not how the real world works.

As has already been pointed out to you, you can just put me on your ignore list and you can go on as if I don't exist. Personally, I have never put anyone on ignore because I'm not afraid of what anyone has to say, but I can see how you might be.

Last edited:
I have never asked you to stop posting, but you don't want me to respond. If you don't want this conversation to continue, then stop continuing it. You seem to claim some special privilege that gives you the right to post whatever you want on a public forum and then expect those that disagree with you to just bite their tongue and say nothing. This seems to be particularly true after you have made insulting and untrue remarks about them directly. I don't know what sheltered little bubble you live in, but that's not how the real world works.

As has already been pointed out to you, you can just put me on your ignore list and you can go on as if I don't exist. Personally, I have never put anyone on ignore because I'm not afraid of what anyone has to say, but I can see how you might be.

Ditto.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

tumblr_li7pfso5fw1qafrh6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom