• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you want to be shot by a .380?!?

No I do not wish to be shot at or shot! That's my statement and I'm sticking to it!!!

I did witness a huge biker dude back in the day at Bragg get shot in the head with a 22. It traveled on th outside of his skull. And stopped. He proceeded to beat the living crap out of the guy who shot him and the. Ordered a beer and a napkin .

I only carry a small caliber to give me time to draw or get to my main weapon.

Last edited:
I would PREFER not to be shot at all...I have survived being shot once--With a .25 ACP--And having been shot AT a couple' more times, NONE were what I would call "Fun"--The MOST SCARED I have ever been was when a co-worker came after me with a BIG Kitchen Knife--He turned around & ran the other way once I reached & picked up the MEAT CLEAVER, LOL!--Looked like a scene from the Keystone Cops or Laurel & Hardy... :) ....mikey357

I don't want to be shot with a bottle rocket, but that doesn't mean I want to carry around a pack for self defense.

Love my Kahr CM9, tiny little 9 and still quite shootable. If all you can carry is a .380 then good on you, do it. It's better than nothing by far.

I don't want to be shot with a bottle rocket, but that doesn't mean I want to carry around a pack for self defense.

Love my Kahr CM9, tiny little 9 and still quite shootable. If all you can carry is a .380 then good on you, do it. It's better than nothing by far.
Yeah, with the pocket 9s on the market close in size to the 380s, why shoot a more expensive less performing round?

I know what a .300 WM will do to a human being and ''if'' I had a choice one rnd. any where in the head will do the trick. To much bleedin' out waitin' to die with the .22. Had a friend got shot in the forehead with a .22lr and it stayed in his scull cap and ring around almost to the point of entry. Talk about a headache.

Well I wasn't really referring to actually wanting to be shot but the use of a 380. Some great feed back though and I figured the title would catch some folks attention :). Just curious as to the fact my daughter in law can control a 380 way better than a 9mm so it had me curious.

Back
Top Bottom