Would you want to be shot by a .380?!?

Yeah, I don't wanna be shot with an Airsoft gun. That reminds me, I really miss the Regular Guys and the "Shoot Steve" segment. But anyway lots of folks malign the 380 but I like it. Probably because there are so many quality options in 380. Right now the only one I own is a Bersa Thunder. With the earlier mentioned Hornady Critical Defense rounds I'd be fine just going with that. And yes, shot placement IS everything. My wife went froma PF9 down to a P32 just for concealability. But my theory is if she puts 3 or 4 of those Hornady CD rounds in a guy's mid section he is probably gonna have more important concerns than continuing to attack her.
Hell, if I had to and I have before, I'd be cool with a Beretta 21A in the pocket loaded up with CCI Stingers.

Reactions: MRH
Yeah, I don't wanna be shot with an Airsoft gun. That reminds me, I really miss the Regular Guys and the "Shoot Steve" segment. But anyway lots of folks malign the 380 but I like it. Probably because there are so many quality options in 380. Right now the only one I own is a Bersa Thunder. With the earlier mentioned Hornady Critical Defense rounds I'd be fine just going with that. And yes, shot placement IS everything. My wife went froma PF9 down to a P32 just for concealability. But my theory is if she puts 3 or 4 of those Hornady CD rounds in a guy's mid section he is probably gonna have more important concerns than continuing to attack her.
Hell, if I had to and I have before, I'd be cool with a Beretta 21A in the pocket loaded up with CCI Stingers.
3 or 4 rounds is VERY optimistic. Especially with a 32.

I took a 25 between the headlights several, many, years ago and it knocked me out but since I saw it coming and tried to duck behind a door frame it caught me as I was turning my head and the other officers thought it had entered but only grazed me, I woke up in time for a little poetic justice, this was way back in early 70's.

Last edited:
I took a 25 between the headlights several, many, years ago and it knocked me out but since I saw it coming and tried to duck behind a door frame it caught me as I was turning my head and the other officers thought it had entered but only grazed me, I wike up in time for a little poetic justice, this was way back in early 70's.
Dang

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom