• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wife bought a Big green egg. now what?

For BBQ, you can cook a boston butt to the point it falls apart then use a tool found on line along with a drill and shred the meat in a matter of seconds. There are several styles but I made my own. Not as pretty but does the job.
image.jpg

I don't have one but from what I hear they are the next most addicting thing that will hurt you bank account, just behind the ODT.

Pick up a Cast Iron top vent, Turkey and chicken stand, or use a beer can for the Chicken. Get a pizza slap and Red cedar plank for fish..

Nice I want to eventually get one of these. I know AO has a bunch of BGE accessories through out the store and up by the exits just never looked thru it all bc I don't have one yet my buddy built his BGE table stand cook top for his back deck it turned out awesome

For BBQ, you can cook a boston butt to the point it falls apart then use a tool found on line along with a drill and shred the meat in a matter of seconds. There are several styles but I made my own. Not as pretty but does the job.
View attachment 604226

Just1more Just1more you should make and sell us some of these ODT Butt rippers............roflmao

Back
Top Bottom