• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why does everybody hate 40 s&w

If it makes you feel any better, I no longer own the GSG (it wasn't a 45 anyway) and I traded the Ed Brown for a Harley I sold to my father in law. The colt and the Kimberly were my dad's guns so the Taurus is the only one in the picture that I actually purchased and still own.

Nope. Not at all. I'm still pissed about the 68 degrees.

If you want a reason to hate me.....

i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_8fdd12ab17842eb1235cf0a7dab13aa9_zpsfvqavst9.jpg

It was also my dad's.

40S&W is fun to plink with. I remember after Sandy Hook, the only thing I could find on the shelves was 40 (and there was a lot of it). Figured it was worth having at least something in that caliber. Ended up with an M&P 40, which I ended up liking a lot.

You asked....

For me, asking $550-600 for a 20+ year old Sig P229 won't excite me no matter WHAT caliber it is. And yes, I know, extra stuff. Don't care really. Still too much money. And I have 5 or 6 guns in 40 S&W already. In fact, aside from my Glock 30S, 33 and the wifes Ruger LC9, ALL my handguns are 40's. Someone on here listed a Sig P229 for $425 and it breaks my heart that I can't get to it. But at $550+ my heart will be just fine.
FYI the gun was made in 2009 so it's not 20 plus years old

Back
Top Bottom