• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many negative feedbacks does it take for Slim Shady ?

Just think about how many negatives there would be if the negatives weren’t taken down because it wasn’t 100% in private message with date, time, cross your t’s, dot your i’s.

I can’t tell you how many flakes played the text message game that it doesn’t count as a negative because it’s not in PM. Then when you agree on an approximate time and because I can act like an adult and say give me 10 mins notice and I’ll meet you at the place and they ghost. That doesn’t count either because it’s not a confirmed time and place in PM.

There is one piece of crap long term member on here with no negatives that shall remain nameless. We agreed on a trade, time and place in text, I drove in traffic in a tornado warning in a monsoon to meet him closer to his location, he decides he doesn’t want to trade and says he’ll come to me the next day with cash instead. Then ghosts.

I always say it, there is no common courtesy or respect in this participation snowflake society.

I think that the total number of positive feedbacks, bears on the possibility of a negative coming your way....you cannot please all of the people all of the time....If you think that because I have a negative, that requires me to do all the leg work, we probably will not be doing deals....my advise....stay away from zero feedbacks.....now, those are the ones that need to be driving to your street for the deal.....ALSO....should there be a time limit on negatives??? 2-3-4-5 years??? I do not think it right to bear a negative for something that may have happened years ago....even Manson got a shot at the parole board...
a system where negs fall off after a couple of years is not a bad idea

Top of the stupid list was the one that I said no thanks to meeting. Left me a negative that I showed up with 3 guys and robbed him at gunpoint. Never left my basement that day…

• Wow
Reactions: GFB
Top of the stupid list was the one that I said no thanks to meeting. Left me a negative that I showed up with 3 guys and robbed him at gunpoint. Never left my basement that day…
1707613871575.png

I knew there was something shady about you…. I just couldn’t put my finger on it.

Armed Robber. Duh, sometimes I’m so flighty.

Back
Top Bottom