• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why does everybody hate 40 s&w

Shot bowling pins with a Sig 9mm. Pins kept falling over but not going off the table. Switched to one of my .40 cals., no more problems.

I can reload the 10mm & .40 S&W with the same bullets on the same dies.

And, what Republican said.

Y'all just keep marking all those junk .40 S&W pistols and all that crap ammo prices down. It's no good! Give it away!
Give me a PM and I'll come get it and haul it to the dump for you!!

Same when you shoot steel plates. 9mm makes them ease on down. .40 will smack them flat. Nothing like a 180 or so grain bullet moving at over 1000 fps.
Do they not teach physics in school any more? Something about every action and an equal re-action comes to mind.

72 is cranked bruh. Maybe your butler has been driving your tesla while you're in florida and the recharging is driving your bill up.

We have 2 units and keep the house at 68 in the summer and 62 in the winter. We have budget billing so our electric bill is 200ish a month every month, but without the budget billing our bill is close to 700 in June and July.

Oh yeah, and I carry a 40.

We have 2 units and keep the house at 68 in the summer and 62 in the winter. We have budget billing so our electric bill is 200ish a month every month, but without the budget billing our bill is close to 700 in June and July.

Oh yeah, and I carry a 40.

I hate you. My wife is korean so i have to fight to keep it at 75. I gave her a kim jung ill. BTW bruce, buy a 45.

Back
Top Bottom