• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who knows about judges and felonys

ole ed

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
Not just recently. But, also recently, I have seen on the news about people with multiple felonys out on the streets just days after being arrested again. How does this happen? Are judges not accountable for bad dicisions? Who polices the judges? Just wondering.

They give bonds in Macon for a lot of felonies because the DA's office / court system is so backed up. They have people sitting in jail for over 1 to 2 years without a court date.

Not just recently. But, also recently, I have seen on the news about people with multiple felonys out on the streets just days after being arrested again. How does this happen? Are judges not accountable for bad dicisions? Who polices the judges? Just wondering.
Idk but with my damn luck if I steal a box of crayons I’ll probably get life with no parole lol.

I'd have to see the actual charges before casting judgement. Being charged with a felony and then released on bond is NOT the same as being guilty of a felony.

In *some* jurisdictions *cough*New York*cough*, they'll catch-and-release arrestees accused of violent felonies on their own cognisance even after prior similar arrests.

That kind of sh*t was a contributing factor in my decision to move down here to civilization.

Back
Top Bottom