Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Beretta 92 Series - 9mm

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • SIG P226 Series - 9mm

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • TACO's

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
The Sig 226 is of the highest quality. IMHO, not enough people own one to properly answer the question.
I've owned a lot of Glocks, everything from stock to completely custom, and while they are dependable they are not by far my favorite to shoot, nor would they be my goto weapon in case the SHTF. I have a Sig 226 tac Ops that is probably one of the best factory shooters I have ever had (and I have owned quite a few different pistols). I realize that it is a personal preference, and to each his own, but I just can't bring myself to drink the "Glock kool-aid", they just don't do ti for me. All this being said, it's kinda hard to deny the trigger and accuracy of a good old wheel gun but that would not be my weapon of choice for a daily carry.

The Sig 226 is of the highest quality. IMHO, not enough people own one to properly answer the question.
I've owned two. They were of the highest build quality for sure. However, the bore axis is too high. Anything more than 9mm only increases the muzzle flip.

You don't see many competition shooters with the Sig.

I did love both of mine but simplified down to glocks only. I would've kept the 9mm but it brought a good price.

p226 is the easy winner in this group. I recently went to range and tried out these 4 of guns with addition g26, g34, cz 75b, hk p2000. The p226 beats the cz75b cuz the cz stock trigger is ok but if it had a trigger job then it would beat the 226. The 226 is SSOOO FUN to shoot though! If you haven't shot a 226 I highly encourage you to try it out.

p226 is the easy winner in this group. I recently went to range and tried out these 4 of guns with addition g26, g34, cz 75b, hk p2000. The p226 beats the cz75b cuz the cz stock trigger is ok but if it had a trigger job then it would beat the 226. The 226 is SSOOO FUN to shoot though! If you haven't shot a 226 I highly encourage you to try it out.

Not a SIG hater, but the trigger on the CZ will get better with use... the high bore axis of the SIG and resulting muzzle-flip won't.

P226 hands down no questions. Simple way of making it one trigger. Never drop the hammer and leave it in sa mode. And if you have a hard primer that for whatever reason you can squeeze the trigger again and the gun goes bang. If that happens with a glock you have to rack the slide.

Ive never had a ftf in my sig, but its comforting to know that option is there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom