• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ONE NIGHT ONLY

Was his reward a Pepsi if so I may have fell victim to.
Fanter urange I think, I was drunk so I dont really remember. He was strong and just throwed you around. You could only wrestle if you swung at him they had you out of there in a hurry. It was quite the experience

I wanta get some built aggression out..
I can get a ring and a cage..
pretty sure I could a promotion to sanction it..
anyone want to show their skills at all their hands on fighting skills ( anything goes) except guns knives bats sticks.. basically what GOD GAVE YOU
Any takers.. this is the chance to show your bad ass internet skills in person

So I know how much to hedge my bet, how long's it been since you were in the ring?

080625A8-CF27-4A85-971E-0D536071CF4B.gif

But seriously, I'll fight you man, if its all in good training:: I'm young and aggressive - also pro-America protestant Christian.

For all of us just reading the threads, not caring about all of that ^ She's kind of beautiful.

1662341334461.png

**** or fight I choose the 1st. I cant run anymore so the reason for the first post. BDR1 BDR1 ? You sleepin?
I'm cool with this man thinking on it for a minute. Lets give the man some space to think Dude.. This could be the best ODT Autumn _EVER_ New York Strip Steaks, Pretty Australian Women who fall in love with you. To Quote Gene Simmons: You never Know: Dreams Can come true, they can happen to you.

Back
Top Bottom