• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ONE NIGHT ONLY

But seriously, I'll fight you man, if its all in good training:: I'm young and aggressive - also pro-America protestant Christian.

For all of us just reading the threads, not caring about all of that ^ She's kind of beautiful.

View attachment 4693193
Meh, she needs to eat a biscuit! I have seen starving Africans with more meat on them

That would suck!
I've been trying to find a video with you doing it..
I remember seeing you back then
I was usually on the losing end of my matches.. I ain’t very tough.. I remember wrestling in Cartersville at a benefit show for the wrestling team.. In the main event battle royal where they they let wrestling coach in the ring with us, I told THE MASKED NITEMARE ‘is that all you got old man’ after he chopped me… the was the last time I ever told him that… he lit my tail up with the chops after that.. just about tore the skin off my chest everytime he hit me.. RIP NITEMARE

I was usually on the losing end of my matches.. I ain’t very tough.. I remember wrestling in Cartersville at a benefit show for the wrestling team.. In the main event battle royal where they they let wrestling coach in the ring with us, I told THE MASKED NITEMARE ‘is that all you got old man’ after he chopped me… the was the last time I ever told him that… he lit my tail up with the chops after that.. just about tore the skin off my chest everytime he hit me.. RIP NITEMARE
You played the "under dog" quiet well.

...fighting skills ( anything goes) except guns knives bats sticks.. basically what GOD GAVE YOU
Any takers.. this is the chance to show your bad ass internet skills in person

7930EFA1-DFE2-42F4-A93E-F08A6A284244.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom