Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 38641

Default rank <4500 posts
US Army (Retired)
84   0
Reaction score
Which 9mm Reigns Supreme?

We all know which one has served our Armed Forces for many years and we also should then know which one lost as a close 2nd during the trials at that time but, there are new models these days as well as improvements over the old version of the current Military Sidearm.

I know there are other opinions on calibers and brands that the Military should chose but, from the 4 pictured, which one today would Reign as the Supreme 9mm.

Disclaimer;
This is just for fun and has no real point or purpose except for the opinion you get to express. I like them all personally but just wanted to hear some of your thoughts as there are some very opinionated individuals on this site but, that's what makes things kind of fun right?

IMG_4997.JPG

Glock. Done. It works. It has a consistent trigger pull, no variation between sa/da. It is tough as nails and is easily what I would pick out of these weapons. Where else can you hand a guy your pistol, and have everything checked out and worn parts replaced as you wait for free?!

Glock. Done. It works. It has a consistent trigger pull, no variation between sa/da. It is tough as nails and is easily what I would pick out of these weapons. Where else can you hand a guy your pistol, and have everything checked out and worn parts replaced as you wait for free?!
Yeah, I ha e to agree here. But I'm no Glock expert or true Glock fan so I really don't care if its Gen 1 through 4. The 17 and 19 are the only Glocks I care about ever owning again except for whatever model number the 10 mm came in. Cause any 10 is cool!

Definitely prefer Gen4 17 as long as it has some quality sights. Now if you had an M&P 9 Pro in the mix I would probably pick it over the Glock.

Back
Top Bottom