• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the WILDEST thing you ever got at a Flea Market?

Holy crap that's cool!

Take it to a party and turn it on. Scream "CLEAR!" and jump like you shocked yourself....then fall down.

a tobacco pipe ; ) almost bought the original Duck Hunt game for Nintendo last time I went!

You know you can pick up duck hunt around 50 cents on ebay..
Most people who collect will give you one since there are so many available.

At one time I had over 300 different NES games and over 600 different Atari 2600 games.
I loved going to flea markets when I collected.

**** flee markets! Went to one as a kid. Saw what I THOUGHT was a glass bicycle horn. I'm sitting there playing with it wondering why it ain't going honk honk.... some 90 year old woman comes up asking me if I know what that is... nope.. should have dropped it and walked away, instead she decides to inform me that this was an antique breast pump and explain to me how it works.

didnt buy it... but many years ago I saw some sugar gliders... actually... one saw me and launched across the aisle and attached itself to my shoulder and stared at me with its beady eyes. Needless to say, had the seller no been in close pursuit, it may have been a smashed glider.

After talking to the seller, I really wanted one.... some of the coolest creatures ever!

That Physio Control equipment was mighty pricey in it's day. Check out Gerogia gov't and school liquidators. I forget the name of the site, but there is a county on there selling a bunch of PC stuff.

Didn't get it at a flea market - got it buying out storage units - but recently landed another defibrillator. Refused to let my kids play with it, though :). My younger son would probably try to apply the paddles to his sister's head just to see what would happen.

Found this this at a flea market this weekend. It's find of beat up and missing a few parts. I'm going to clean it up and hang it over the door of my shop. P8060560 (3) - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom