• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What suppressed rifle are you going to hunt with this year?

Im mad that I moved to AL this year and GA decides that suppressor hunting isn't a bad thing. I want to use my 44mag and octane 45 or my 300blk Mossberg, but no, Alabama doesn't allow cans. On a side note there are a but ton of pigs here and you can kill them with a knife.

A sub sonic 44mag will put down a pig just fine, prob better than some of the smaller fast moving rounds that tend to zip through as opposed to depositing all the energy like the 44 would.

Im mad that I moved to AL this year and GA decides that suppressor hunting isn't a bad thing. I want to use my 44mag and octane 45 or my 300blk Mossberg, but no, Alabama doesn't allow cans. On a side note there are a but ton of pigs here and you can kill them with a knife.

A sub sonic 44mag will put down a pig just fine, prob better than some of the smaller fast moving rounds that tend to zip through as opposed to depositing all the energy like the 44 would.
you will just have to step up and found an Alabama Carry Organization like our very own GCO.

IMG_0411.jpgIMG_0413.jpg

Now just got to work on getting a can for it.

Itching for a Sig 716 too.

Rainier 10.5" select 300 blackout barrel with 110 grain VOR-TX. I don't know about the 1:8.5 twist for subsonic but should work great for supers. Got to change my rail out, a Midwest Industries 10.5" Key Mod rail and a 10.5" barrel doesn't work with a suppressor. :doh:

I'm just waiting for the efile to stay up long enough for Quiet Riot to get my paperwork in for my Specwar 7.62.

Back
Top Bottom