• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your favorite Hot Sauce?

My neighbor found a hot sauce shop place in gatlinburg needless to say I have flasbang and a few others coming home for me I'll let y'all know how that turns out

image.jpg

Louisiana hot sauce has just been acquired by a local Georgia company. The facility and operations are still located in Louisiana, but Southeastern Mills located in Rome Georgia now owns them.

I can't understand how anyone likes Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce, and the heat isn't the problem. That stuff tastes horrible. Texas Pete has a pretty terrible taste also.

For general use and not much heat, I use Cholula. If I want something more flavorful, Blair's Jalapeno Death. For more flavor and a lot more heat, Blair's After Death. I will be trying Blair's Ultra Death and Mega Death sauces once they arrive in the mail.

What's the name of that hot sauce with just peppers in it and vinegar? Y'all have seen it a million times, it's got whole peppers in it.
Just peppers & vinegar, acouple of brands are Texas Pete, Trappy's and others. My favorite hot sauces are Texas Pete, Frank's red Hot, Crystal and Matouk's Calypso Sauce.

trappy's.jpg texas Pete.jpg

Me - Tabasco

Wife - Louisiana

she grew up there, i grew up in Mass eating tabasco with my grandfather...but Franks is good, i always use it up and forget to get more. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom