• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the worst deal you have ever seen on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lost out to a buyer who posted it the next day on the ODT?

I once saw a buyer here(you know who you are)..re-post an item he just bought, And he was still in the parking lot of where he met the guy
5 minutes earlier.
And re-posted it on his phone using the other guys photos.
But marked it up $250.

Freedom. I love America.
My take on that ,I don’t care if you hit a road sign on your way out the parking lot ,after you pay me.

Hope you're doing well. I have another listing that will make you shake your head. Some guy named Kimchi just listed his "new" Canik tp9sfx for $575.00. Still currently up is the same pistol by McNeal listed as used for $500.00!
My observant eye saw that the two pictures are the same with the same tile background.
I've had a run-in with Kimchi before and he will be added to the ignore list.
He said he borrowed the pic from the other guy.. cause he don’t have time to take a pic of his.. lol.. that would be considered false advertising in my book

Supply and Demand. So THEY say...

I like the little pop shot he added to his classified. Funny stuff. I can't afford it? Naw...just not willing to pay stupid prices. I could buy that thing, take it out back and smash it with a sledgehammer and it wouldn't bother me or my bank account one bit. I'd do it just for giggles.

We've all put way more into something than we could possibly get out of it. This is a classic case, maybe you should part the thing out.

I like the little pop shot he added to his classified. Funny stuff. I can't afford it? Naw...just not willing to pay stupid prices. I could buy that thing, take it out back and smash it with a sledgehammer and it wouldn't bother me or my bank account one bit. I'd do it just for giggles.

We've all put way more into something than we could possibly get out of it. This is a classic case, maybe you should part the thing out.
You should do it. Video please

I call BS. Buy it then. Make a video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom