• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the worst deal you have ever seen on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
go visit the ad...first off its $1000 cash/1200 TV(which is a whole other rant thread)
second...it aint a bone stock charger...its got a metric butt ton of hi end parts.
Definitely 1300-1400 to assemble in that configuration, so not a bad deal

Fair enough... Although if the point of shooting a .22 is to save on ammo, sorta defeats the purpose to do so with a $1400 gun... haha

It's like buying a Lambo to save 5mpg... :-)

Fair enough... Although if the point of shooting a .22 is to save on ammo, sorta defeats the purpose to do so with a $1400 gun... haha

your still saving on ammo...provided you bought it before the scamdemic....I have no use for a Charger, but I have seen some cool builds. I aint commenting on overall cost since I'm a custom 1911 freak, talk about throwin money down a rabbit hole!

Yeah just like buying Tesla defeats the purpose to save gas right? No. Or shooting a .07cent bullet from a $150 heritage or a $2200 inferno makes it any more or less expensive to shoot... No, its still the same cost to shoot on any 22lr platform. Its personal preference and style. You would spend 1200 on a 22lr just like I would spend $200-$300 on a knife.. A knife....ha

Yeah just like buying Tesla defeats the purpose to save gas right? No. Or shooting a .07cent bullet from a $150 heritage or a $2200 inferno makes it any more or less expensive to shoot... No, its still the same cost to shoot on any 22lr platform. Its personal preference and style. You would spend 1200 on a 22lr just like I would spend $200-$300 on a knife.. A knife....ha

I have bought tons of $300+ knives, so I get it from that perspective.

His may have tons of upgrades in it that makes it worth $1200. He's the exception, most are simply marked up 200% because they see everyone else on ODT doing it... lol

200-300 IS A CHEAP POS KNIFE!! I got hooked on Randall knives years ago...she ite!!

Oh yeah I've seen many (not only 22s) marked up. $750 10/22, factory with a cheap off brand red dot to $500 SD9VE to $1500 mini 14s. All of switch were bone stock and still available in online gun stores. Anywho... yeah its "high for a 22", but it's all top notch parts
I have bought tons of $300+ knives, so I get it from that perspective.

His may have tons of upgrades in it that makes it worth $1200. He's the exception, most are simply marked up 200% because they see everyone else on ODT doing it... lol

So the $300 knives are for peasants and poors? haha
Your on a roll today....I wouldnt cut a wad of gum outta my dogs ass hair with a $300 knife!! I wouldnt want her to feel less than the princess she is! Much less gut one of my typical trophy Fayette county whitetails with a $100 wally world knife!! Man I'm all that, I need quality! Frost Cutlery or go home baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom