• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To the mods on here >

For all the other RedNecks on here. View attachment 6938113

TFF

tmp.gif

Now we're on to what poor mans guns people have. Next it'll be a PP size competition. All in a thread that started out making fun of the mods. I'm confused, did the council decide mods are good now and not to be made fun of? Or we just don't like the "new" guy? :lol:
They ain’t bothered me since I quit drankin. Thought I’d add a little?

Now we're on to what poor mans guns people have. Next it'll be a PP size competition. All in a thread that started out making fun of the mods. I'm confused, did the council decide mods are good now and not to be made fun of? Or we just don't like the "new" guy? :lol:
They just ride each other’s dicks. I don’t buy cheap optics or firearms, but it’s their whole personality. Oooo look at me I got my new eotech and trijicon. they haven’t seen a ***** in years.

You gay? Why are you defending a man so much? And yes I would unless he proved me wrong
How is that gay at all😂 I said the dude was built and was implying that he would F you up. You’re gay for thinking that. Also, he has a lot more than a draco. Pretty sure he has full auto and suppressor stamps. He’s got crazy builds you probably couldn’t afford

Back
Top Bottom