• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the worst deal you have ever seen on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the little pop shot he added to his classified. Funny stuff. I can't afford it? Naw...just not willing to pay stupid prices. I could buy that thing, take it out back and smash it with a sledgehammer and it wouldn't bother me or my bank account one bit. I'd do it just for giggles.

We've all put way more into something than we could possibly get out of it. This is a classic case, maybe you should part the thing out.

Exactly. I pay more in 1 week just in taxes, than he is asking for that gun, and it made me chuckle as well. :-)

No I call BS cause 1) you wouldn't crush anything firearm you paid 1k for and 2) it's out of your price range 3) you just sold a takedown for 500ish so I know you like this one. You're entitled to your opinion, but over priced it is not. Thanks tho
you see, you have to call bs out on someone to buy your overpriced pistol. No...I'm more responsible with my money, thats why I have it. GLWS.

Lolol. No chuckles here. You pay over 52,000 a year in taxes..... gtfoh

I did the math recently, and this year, I pay $228 per DAY in taxes. My wife pays around $150 per day in taxes.

So yeah... Which is why I want to punch liberals in the throat when they start whining about people who do well, not paying their fair share... I pay more in a couple months than they do all year...

Where's the liberals? I'd like to punch them and Democrats as well.. period, I don't even care what they make. Touche to you though for making over 2k a day. Takes me two days but I pay a hell of a lot less in taxes than you do.
I did the math recently, and this year, I pay $228 per DAY in taxes. My wife pays around $150 per day in taxes.

So yeah... Which is why I want to punch liberals in the throat when they start whining about people who do well, not paying their fair share... I pay more in a couple months than they do all year...

Where's the liberals? I'd like to punch them and Democrats as well.. period, I don't even care what they make. Touche to you though for making over 2k a day. Takes me two days but I pay a hell of a lot less in taxes than you do.

I don't make 2k a day. I wish!

Between Fed, State, SS and Medicare, I paid over $48k at the end of Sept... with 3 months still to go, so that will be over $60k in taxes by the end of the year. Doesn't include my wife, nor would it include all the OTHER taxes that we all have to pay... sales tax, gasoline tax, property tax, the list goes on...

At the end of the day when you add it all up, the average middle class person works from Jan 1 to July 1, for FREE. The first six months of every year, you work and 100% of it goes to pay your tax bill. It's only from July to Dec, that you get to work for yourself and see any money.

And they tell us its not enough. F them....

I don't make 2k a day. I wish!

Between Fed, State, SS and Medicare, I paid over $48k at the end of Sept... with 3 months still to go, so that will be over $60k in taxes by the end of the year. Doesn't include my wife, nor would it include all the OTHER taxes that we all have to pay... sales tax, gasoline tax, property tax, the list goes on...

At the end of the day when you add it all up, the average middle class person works from Jan 1 to July 1, for FREE. The first six months of every year, you work and 100% of it goes to pay your tax bill. It's only from July to Dec, that you get to work for yourself and see any money.

And they tell us its not enough. F them....

Fair tax would solve a lot of these issues, just saying. Only pay tax on what you choose to spend. There would be a revolt if withholding (a temporary WWII addition) were dropped and people had to stroke a monthly check to the IRS!

I've seen someone post a Mosin. Then someone bought it.

That was amazing to me lol.

source.gif

Fair tax would solve a lot of these issues, just saying. Only pay tax on what you choose to spend. There would be a revolt if withholding (a temporary WWII addition) were dropped and people had to stroke a monthly check to the IRS!

That or flat tax. Get rid of all the deductions and shelters and loopholes. For every dollar you make, Uncle Sam takes a dime. If you are truly under the poverty level, you don't pay.

But it will never happen. The IRS will never give up that control over our lives, and the multi-billion dollar CPA and tax preparation industry would never allow it...

That or flat tax. Get rid of all the deductions and shelters and loopholes. For every dollar you make, Uncle Sam takes a dime. If you are truly under the poverty level, you don't pay.

But it will never happen. The IRS will never give up that control over our lives, and the multi-billion dollar CPA and tax preparation industry would never allow it...

Amen, God asks for a tithe the government should get no more.

That and term limits and a balanced budget amendment might save this country from the fate of Rome.

Current progressive tax rates = from each according their ability to each according to need.

End the Earned Income Tax credit just giving money to people who can't or won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom