• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is the most favorite rifle you own and why?

Mine is a 39 tula finn capture i paid 80 bucks for. I shot a half inch 5 shot group with it with polish surplus ammo. Best group I've ever shot with anything not a .22 in my life.

20210727_093643.jpg
20210727_093607.jpg

An old single shot bolt action Winchester model 67A .22 short, long & lr. It was my Granddad’s rifle, it’s very accurate and I’ve been shooting it since around 1964-65? Used one just like it to qualify for my small bore rifle sharpshooters medal in military school. One of my favorite things about it is you can’t go through a lot of ammunition in a hurry with it. lol!

Here is the Hawkins my dad left to me. Like you said it's like he's standing next to me.
A good honest discussion about guns and people that have great meaning. For many, opening that gun safe is trip down memory lane. That is why some guns are priceless. Thanks for the post.

Here is the Hawkins my dad left to me. Like you said it's like he's standing next to me.
A good honest discussion about guns and people that have great meaning. For many, opening that gun safe is trip down memory lane. That is why some guns are priceless. Thanks for the post.

An old single shot bolt action Winchester model 67A .22 short, long & lr. It was my Granddad’s rifle, it’s very accurate and I’ve been shooting it since around 1964-65? Used one just like it to qualify for my small bore rifle sharpshooters medal in military school. One of my favorite things about it is you can’t go through a lot of ammunition in a hurry with it. lol!
I have an old Remington 550 that belonged to my grandfather. I restored it but it still hangs up some when I try to shoot it. Very accurate .22 rifle

Back
Top Bottom