• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to all the coronavirus denier threads?

Must not be hoax... people are drinking it up it it’s the last drop of water in the world.. I’m going outside.. let’s see what the locks owners do about that

i am still skeptical about this, looking at influenza numbers still worse at any given time than CHINA flu.
i still firmly believe this was a bio weapon that got out,looking at china's response and not wanting any outside help,they tried but could not contain it.

i am still skeptical about this, looking at influenza numbers still worse at any given time than CHINA flu.
i still firmly believe this was a bio weapon that got out,looking at china's response and not wanting any outside help,they tried but could not contain it.
I can't believe people are still posting this. The mortality rates are nowhere close. Yes, more people have gotten and died from the flu. But the mortality rate is still something like .1%. Not 1%, .1%. Right now in Italy the mortality rate is around 10%. That's a staggering mortality rate for a virus. Right now in Georgia, based on known cases and deaths, we're at 4% which is still staggering. The Spanish Flu for reference was 2%.

So what does all this mean? If coronavirus gets out of control and manages to infect as many people as the normal flu does every year, we'll have millions of dead Americans.

Math would go a long way for a lot of members here. :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom