• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well this should kill the Mustang off.

At least it is available with nice V8s and rear drive. They have added more power over the years so I am not too upset by it. However putting the Charger name on a FWD turbo 4 minivan...? Now that would be a disgrace!
iu
Well don't forget that they actually made R/T Caravans. That's kinda like Chevy slapping SS badges on front drive sleds that they decided to call Malibu or Impala . I don't so .uch mind them mass producing the front drive **** but don't whore out the names of the models we all used to love. I owned a 69 Impala back in 89. Two doors, roll down rear windows, vynil top etc. THAT was an Impala. I guess I should just be glad Ford hasn't pimped out the Galaxie or Fairlane names.

That's the Mach-E and in reality, if Ford can pull it off it'll nuke Tesla. The fast version of it should be a real barn-burner.

Face it folks, the future of performance cars is electrons, not hydrocarbons. And as far as bastardizing the Mustang name?

Really?

Until they came out with the 2005 Mustang they had polluted the name since 1970.
Mustang II? :puke:

Fox Body? :behindsofa:

Mustangs have sucked since the sixties. The latest iteration is cool, but about as far as you can go with gasoline.

The future is lectric baby! :laser:

That's the Mach-E and in reality, if Ford can pull it off it'll nuke Tesla. The fast version of it should be a real barn-burner.

Face it folks, the future of performance cars is electrons, not hydrocarbons. And as far as bastardizing the Mustang name?

Really?

Until they came out with the 2005 Mustang they had polluted the name since 1970.

Mustangs have sucked since the sixties. The latest iteration is cool, but about as far as you can go with gasoline.

Okay I admit that I'm dated as far as technology is concerned. And the future of horsepower is most likely turbo or supercharged. But i refuse to accept the hybrid and all electric premise. But if we are all just gonna give in to cars we have to plug in like a ****ing golf cart then just call it something else. Call it the Ford Snowflake or Ford Rainbow. Don't smere **** on the name of what WAS a respected name brand. Ford is a global company that has plenty of options..There's no valid reason to drag the Mustang name down into the libtard mud with this abortion.

Just saw these in a Ford commercial. Turns out Ford has finally bastardize the Mustang name and pony grill ornament on something truly disgraceful. I didn't get all the details but it's either a hybrid or all electric car. Worse than that it's a ****ing 4 door crossover type vehicle. If there's any justice at all in this world this should be a bigger embarrassment than the late 70s Mustang 2 ( which I kinda liked).
So now we have 4 door Wranglers and 4 door Porsches and a 4 door soccer mom Mustang. I guess a Corvette sedan can't be far behind.
Man that's frugly.

Really?

But you just can’t beat the sound of a healthy hi-po V8.

But you just can’t beat the sound of a healthy hi-po V8.
This ^^^ Once we go all-in electric, the love for automobiles is on its death march. Collectors become albatrosses. Kids don't understand internal combustion mechanics, and automobile history becomes a dusty old relic. We can't stop progress. I get that. But driverless electric cars is like absentee sex. What's the point, save to keep the number of slave laborers stable?

Imagine riding an electric motorcycle. Yeah, it's like taking a shower with your socks on.

This ^^^ Once we go all-in electric, the love for automobiles is on its death march. Collectors become albatrosses. Kids don't understand internal combustion mechanics, and automobile history becomes a dusty old relic. We can't stop progress. I get that. But driverless electric cars is like absentee sex. What's the point, save to keep the number of slave laborers stable?

Imagine riding an electric motorcycle. Yeah, it's like taking a shower with your socks on.
The new all electric zero bikes are phenomenal.

Of course if one is the type of person who enjoys riding slow, loud, American made status symbols then I would imagine they would have no interest. Me personally, I prefer bikes that are fast and handle well.

The new all electric zero bikes are phenomenal.

Of course if one is the type of person who enjoys riding slow, loud, American made status symbols then I would imagine they would have no interest. Me personally, I prefer bikes that are fast and handle well.
I don't ride a Harley or Victory/Indian, so you can drop your passive-aggressive BS. But tell me. How exactly is an electric scooter "phenomenal?" Because it goes "buzzzzz" instead of "varoommm?" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom