• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well this should kill the Mustang off.

Just like the pathetic 4 door Jeep and now the 4 door Bronco. Sacrilege! They have no shame.
Yeah and I know I've pissed off a few folks here over the years trashing 4 door Wranglers and Porsches. But think about it. If you didn't want a 2 door Wrangler it's called a Grand Cherokee. If the good old Porsche coupe didn't suit you it's called a 5 series or 7 series or A6/ A8 etc. Its kinda like recent Harleys I've seen with LCD screens on the handle bars. Damn! Didn't you buy a bike to get away from all that electronic ****? And do you really need another distraction when you're taking your life in your own hands?
In the last 2 decades damn near everything has been comprised. I'm not and never have been a muscle car guy but if I was and if I was a Mustang owner this would set me right the **** off.
In the mid 80s Ford developed the Probe. Their intent was for it to be the new Mustang. But then all the Mustang clubs got wind of it and said " Oh hell no you won't!" And it became the Probe. So where were all the Mustang clubs this time ?

If the Mustang can survive the late 70’s, it can survive this...
9E074763-4D2B-44D7-A578-CB5EF2ED3F69.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom