• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well this should kill the Mustang off.

Will continue to say it's not a Mustang. I'm sure it's quick - so just call it "Mach E" and let it stand on it's own. I'm sure it will sell well to those that want that type of vehicle.

Will they program in some FAKE V8 sounds too?
Didn't watch the video but i assume it was about the turbo 4 Mustang. I don't have a problem with that. There have been 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder Mustang models since the beginning. I wouldn't buy one since that's like buying a semi only Mac 10. But Ford did very well with the turbo 2.3 liter going all the way back to the SVO Mustang and then the Turbo Coupe T Bird.

I was equally disgusted when they introduced the 4 door charger. I wasn't old enough to drive then, but still...

At least it is available with nice V8s and rear drive. They have added more power over the years so I am not too upset by it. However putting the Charger name on a FWD turbo 4 minivan...? Now that would be a disgrace!
iu

Very good point. And while we're at it the Dart was a disgrace. They should've just called it the new Neon. I'm not a Mopar guy but I love old Darts Valiants and Scamps.
Don't forget the Pontiac GTO. I doing think I would have had a problem with it if they had called it something else.

2004_pontiac_gto-pic-8778800936772237402-1024x768.jpeg

I hate this thing (Mustang Mach E) and have said so in previous threads on it. I think Ford is shortsighted and trying to give the all electric Mach E credibility with low knowledge buyers (soccer moms). In the end, it will only hurt the true Mustang's image with life long fans and owners (like me).

Oh...and it's Mustang II, not 2. :biggrin1: It was good enough for Farrah!

qpmmtds1t5q11.jpg
Best photo posted today. I'd love to rev that warm engine. The car is nice, too.

Didn't watch the video but i assume it was about the turbo 4 Mustang. I don't have a problem with that. There have been 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder Mustang models since the beginning. I wouldn't buy one since that's like buying a semi only Mac 10. But Ford did very well with the turbo 2.3 liter going all the way back to the SVO Mustang and then the Turbo Coupe T Bird.

It was an example of what's missing on the new suv thingy - no V8 sound.

I hear Mustangs all the time with nice mufflers and that is part of what makes them special too me. Part of the Mustang DNA or spirit I guess. Can't do that with an electric.

Back
Top Bottom