• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US Admiral Warns ~ Nuclear War with China & Russia Possible ~

Nuclear war? Psshh!

I grew up in Warner Robins when they had the full boogie SAC base there. I'd be walking to school in the morning when they'd pull an alert to put 'em all up in the air (and the roar was unmistakable when a B52 takes off under full emergency war power) and I'd think to myself - I wonder if I'll even see the flash...took solace that it wouldn't hurt but for a milli-second.

Now I wonder if a stroke will get me or a heart attack. Most likely a car accident. You want to let fear get a hold of ya you can live a pretty miserable life.

I think that's what the media is trying to do to us right now. Make us live our lives in fear. Fear of a virus. Fear of nuclear war. You name it. A population in fear is much easier to control because all the government has to do is offer a solution.

Funny how that is.

Nothing wrong with preparation - please do not misunderstand the ramblings of my post. Preparation is a great thing for you and your family. Shoot, I carry aspirin on my key chain in case of a cardiac event.

You can wargame the end of the US any way you see it. EMP. Nukes. Viruses. Neighbor who shoots you in the back over a can of beans. How about a cheating spouse doing the same?

Chances are you will die of natural causes way before any of these scenarios but unless you have a crystal ball it's only a guess and what you do today is only a hedge against tomorrow.

I pick a "WWW" winning post of the day quiet often but this is the "WWW" post if the decade! More truth in the above statement than the entire interweb for a week...

So, anyone else building an EMP proof cage?

I have a large bird cage I'm threading copper wire all around it with plans to ground it. Should be large enough to store my portable solar panels, radio's, and a cheap laptop to access all the stored info that I haven't printed out yet.

Why not use aluminum foil too? You don't really need this thing in my opinion, but if you're gonna do it, do it right. "Screen rooms" used for RF testing use either copper-plated panels soldered together, or a very fine copper mesh-- I mean gnat-proof fine. Gets a little air flow that way, and is more portable than the built panel rooms. All use metal doors with metal flexible "comb" seals to connect the door to the body. No gaps bigger than a couple of millimeters, and those are only in the honeycomb copper panels for ventilation in the panel rooms. If your cell phone will ring while inside it, you definitely need to work on it more. But even that's not a perfect test, if you're really trying to block all RF. Gaps won't do: If there's any opening that a mosquito can get through, so can high frequency RF.

I've been around lots of room-sized and portable RF chambers over the years.

Buying some old microwave ovens is probably the best solution, but I realize they won't hold bigger items. But they definitely block all RF up to microwave frequencies, and are sturdy.

I wouldn't worry about grounding it as long as the items in it are not electrically connected to the cage.

Personally, I'd just wrap everything in aluminum foil, well enough to make sure it's fully covered and the foil is touching "itself" in many places, wrap that in an insulator, and call it good. Cheaper and easier for long-term storage, it seems to me. Try that with your cell phone and see.

As with any chemical, it degrades over time and looses it's efficiency.

Would you want to take a chance with radiation poisoning compared to what your aspirin is used for? I can't see how someone would have that old of aspirin and still take it.....

Would vacuum sealing bags help?

1. Epoch time is not a reliable news source. It is as much of a propaganda news source as CCTV-1.
2. You think Georgia would be high on the list of places China/Russia nukes? I promise you, it is not. In fact most people in China's military can't tell you what part of the US we are.
3. If China/Russia was going to start a war, it would start and finish a massive cyber attack on our infrastructure. You need backup radio, canned food, fire making material and generator more than pills.
4. Don't waste your money. Just buy guns, ammo and axes/chainsaw.

1. Epoch time is not a reliable news source. It is as much of a propaganda news source as CCTV-1.
2. You think Georgia would be high on the list of places China/Russia nukes? I promise you, it is not. In fact most people in China's military can't tell you what part of the US we are.
3. If China/Russia was going to start a war, it would start and finish a massive cyber attack on our infrastructure. You need backup radio, canned food, fire making material and generator more than pills.
4. Don't waste your money. Just buy guns, ammo and axes/chainsaw.

You'll have to give me some more info on why you think and where you found information on why Epoch Times is as bad as the network for the Peoples Republic of China?

Also, don't you consider nuclear reactors part of the infrastructure? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a nuclear reactor that becomes unstable cause a radiation leak & explode causing radio active fallout.

I'm sure you've heard about the town of Chernobyl. Considering how the South East is scattered with nuclear reactors and if all of them were to have a malfunction in their programing, it would be safe to assume that they would inevitably explode. From the map below, it doesn't look to good considering the wind could be blowing in any direction and carry radio active material towards us.

reactors-map.gif

You'll have to give me some more info on why you think and where you found information on why Epoch Times is as bad as the network for the Peoples Republic of China?

Also, don't you consider nuclear reactors part of the infrastructure? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a nuclear reactor that becomes unstable cause a radiation leak & explode causing radio active fallout.

I'm sure you've heard about the town of Chernobyl. Considering how the South East is scattered with nuclear reactors and if all of them were to have a malfunction in their programing, it would be safe to assume that they would inevitably explode. From the map below, it doesn't look to good considering the wind could be blowing in any direction and carry radio active material towards us.

View attachment 3093357

Uh, no... it's not "safe to assume they'll explode", any more than "all chemicals degrade" as someone said. The folks that work in those plants live near them, and don't want them to "explode", at a minimum. Could the pressure vessels rupture? Of course. Guaranteed? Of course not.

And Epoch Times is bull. CCTV bad? Probably not. But completely unreliable anyway.

Uh, no... it's not "safe to assume they'll explode", any more than "all chemicals degrade" as someone said. The folks that work in those plants live near them, and don't want them to "explode", at a minimum. Could the pressure vessels rupture? Of course. Guaranteed? Of course not.

And Epoch Times is bull. CCTV bad? Probably not. But completely unreliable anyway.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

If you're referring to when I said all chemicals degrade it was on my assumption is that they did, but I corrected myself after researching it further and posted it. But a lot others do, including your aspirin theory that it never goes bad & that you've been keeping them for over 30 years.

Slide 4 for aspirin degradation information.
https://www.slideshare.net/saharishkhaliq/pharmaceutical-degradation

I also highly doubt that the folks that work and live near those plants will want to stick around trying to fix a programing issue before the issue becomes critical. I'm sure they'd be more willing to get their families out of the area. If the system is tampered by hacking, most likely there wouldn't be anything they can do to remedy it before something actually does happen.

Out of the 15 or so nuclear facilities around Georgia, how can you assume that "IF" any outside interference was responsible for creating a problem, wouldn't they just overload the steam pressure vessels of the plants to create an explosion to cause more destruction? How long do you think they would have before they figured out the system wasn't responding till evacuation procedures are enacted.

Say what you will, or yinglish119 before he deleted his comment after my previous post, but there is a chance of this happening if China & the United States ever decided to go to war. Does it cost more than the ammo people are throwing money at to have a small peace of mind? No. But it does cost more than a bottle of aspirin.

I deleted my comment because I realized it might have social media policy issues. Here is the edited version.
1. Here my simple way to see if a "news" organization is trustworthy. Does it ever praise the "enemy". Even CNN give Trump credit on his policy occasionally. And even Fox news gave Obama his respect once in a blue moon. Find a pro China Article on Epoch times or a pro Xinjiang article on CCTV-1. I will wait.

2. If you think nuclear material is handled in some amazing Hollywood way.... You are wrong. According to the training video yellow and magenta rope will keep you safe from Nuclear material, so spend money on that(insider joke). If a fall out occurs you will have plenty of time to get out.

Just know the sky is not falling. And if it is, you really don't want to be around for the nuclear winter. Don't waste you money on pills. spend it on ammo and enjoy the show.

Back
Top Bottom