• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US Admiral Warns ~ Nuclear War with China & Russia Possible ~

Why, precisely, would they expire? Does some component oxidize? Do some components in the pills react with each other? If the answers are "no", fret not over expiration dates. I have aspirin that's 29 years past expiration. Works fine.
I'm 66 now. When do I expire? Anyway growing up in an old time drugstore, so old it had a soda fountain. So some medicine was still there from my grandfather and it was still good. The only medicine that expires are some liquids. Expiration dates were an idea the feds came up with. Don't believe them.

Nuclear war? Psshh!

I grew up in Warner Robins when they had the full boogie SAC base there. I'd be walking to school in the morning when they'd pull an alert to put 'em all up in the air (and the roar was unmistakable when a B52 takes off under full emergency war power) and I'd think to myself - I wonder if I'll even see the flash...took solace that it wouldn't hurt but for a milli-second.

Now I wonder if a stroke will get me or a heart attack. Most likely a car accident. You want to let fear get a hold of ya you can live a pretty miserable life.

I think that's what the media is trying to do to us right now. Make us live our lives in fear. Fear of a virus. Fear of nuclear war. You name it. A population in fear is much easier to control because all the government has to do is offer a solution.

Funny how that is.

Nothing wrong with preparation - please do not misunderstand the ramblings of my post. Preparation is a great thing for you and your family. Shoot, I carry aspirin on my key chain in case of a cardiac event.

You can wargame the end of the US any way you see it. EMP. Nukes. Viruses. Neighbor who shoots you in the back over a can of beans. How about a cheating spouse doing the same?

Chances are you will die of natural causes way before any of these scenarios but unless you have a crystal ball it's only a guess and what you do today is only a hedge against tomorrow.

Yeah, I've refrained from diving into this morass, but KI won't save you. It will reduce bio-uptake of radioactive iodine, but there's 100 other things that can still kill you, and it does nothing for any of them.

This physicist has no KI in his emergency supplies, and no Faraday cage, either. And an electronic lock on his safe. And he sleeps well. : )

Nuclear war? Psshh!

I grew up in Warner Robins when they had the full boogie SAC base there. I'd be walking to school in the morning when they'd pull an alert to put 'em all up in the air (and the roar was unmistakable when a B52 takes off under full emergency war power) and I'd think to myself - I wonder if I'll even see the flash...took solace that it wouldn't hurt but for a milli-second.

Now I wonder if a stroke will get me or a heart attack. Most likely a car accident. You want to let fear get a hold of ya you can live a pretty miserable life.

I think that's what the media is trying to do to us right now. Make us live our lives in fear. Fear of a virus. Fear of nuclear war. You name it. A population in fear is much easier to control because all the government has to do is offer a solution.

Funny how that is.

Nothing wrong with preparation - please do not misunderstand the ramblings of my post. Preparation is a great thing for you and your family. Shoot, I carry aspirin on my key chain in case of a cardiac event.

You can wargame the end of the US any way you see it. EMP. Nukes. Viruses. Neighbor who shoots you in the back over a can of beans. How about a cheating spouse doing the same?

Chances are you will die of natural causes way before any of these scenarios but unless you have a crystal ball it's only a guess and what you do today is only a hedge against tomorrow.

I grew up 10 megatons from Robins AFB.

I grew up 10 megatons from Robins AFB.
A friend took me out on the base, showed me the silos or area where they were. I'm glad they were there. Back in the day we had Presidents that had guts enough to let them fly if it came to it. Now the excuse of a prez will ask his diaper babies if he should just let them have the keys to the country.

A friend took me out on the base, showed me the silos or area where they were. I'm glad they were there. Back in the day we had Presidents that had guts enough to let them fly if it came to it. Now the excuse of a prez will ask his diaper babies if he should just let them have the keys to the country.
That is so true...

Back
Top Bottom