• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US Admiral Warns ~ Nuclear War with China & Russia Possible ~

The link is through the Epoch Times, not sure if any here are subscribed to them but they offer honest news with in depth stories, unlike the others that give you a headline and talk about how they feel about the headline.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/nucle...eal-possibility-us-admiral-warns_3681721.html

I don't know about everyone here, but I just put in another order of IOSAT radiation pills. If you decide to buy them, I go through with The Brky Guy on Amazon, he sell's them with the longest expiration dates.
Being as you appear to be near metro Atlanta, you will have little need for radiation pills.

As with any chemical, it degrades over time and looses it's efficiency.

Would you want to take a chance with radiation poisoning compared to what your aspirin is used for? I can't see how someone would have that old of aspirin and still take it.....

That's not remotely true. Chemicals don't "degrade" without a reason. Potassium iodide isn't going to oxidize, I don't think.

Expiration dates may, or may not, have relevancy in a particular case. Tetracycline, yes. Sodium chloride, for example-- no.

That's not remotely true. Chemicals don't "degrade" without a reason. Potassium iodide isn't going to oxidize, I don't think.

Expiration dates may, or may not, have relevancy in a particular case. Tetracycline, yes. Sodium chloride, for example-- no.

I looked into it further, before I just read the reviews on Amazon and pretty much everyone complained about expiration dates being too soon on what they purchased. But you are correct on KI tablets, but I have read into Aspirin before and they do loose their efficiency over time like other medications so I always assumed that most medication degrades over time but still have somewhat effectiveness of %50 or less after 10 years or so.

I know they put an expiration date on pretty much everything that's ingested, even water of all things, so dates aren't always relevant.

Found this on the NRC.gov website pertaining to the degradation of KI tablets which confirms you are correct on this type of chemical.

"According to FDA guidance on Shelf-life Extension, studies over many years have confirmed that none of the components of KI tablets, including the active ingredient, has any significant potential for chemical degradation or interaction with other components or with components of the container closure system when stored according to labeled directions. To date, the only observed changes during stability (shelf-life) testing have been the failure of some batches of KI tablets to meet dissolution specifications. Some tablets tested required slightly longer than the specified time to achieve dissolution. Even in the case of a failure of this sort, the product remains usable. In such cases, instructions can be provided to crush the tablets and mix them with a juice or other liquid prior to administration as suggested for emergency pediatric dosing."

y'all ready for the new combo................and its door number 3, what do we have, why its none other than................you know...........heels up harris and nancy "hand me a highball" pelosi......by the way where's Joe???????? Joe who??????????????? ahh come on girls, get your clothes back on , the chinese already left. Wait, what was that blinding flash of light? Its trumps fault. Quick, to the bat cave so we can go hang out before anyone notices we left. We don't need to stick around for this. It's not our problem.

Back
Top Bottom