• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US Admiral Warns ~ Nuclear War with China & Russia Possible ~

Tikker

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
The link is through the Epoch Times, not sure if any here are subscribed to them but they offer honest news with in depth stories, unlike the others that give you a headline and talk about how they feel about the headline.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/nucle...eal-possibility-us-admiral-warns_3681721.html

I don't know about everyone here, but I just put in another order of IOSAT radiation pills. If you decide to buy them, I go through with The Brky Guy on Amazon, he sell's them with the longest expiration dates.

The link is through the Epoch Times, not sure if any here are subscribed to them but they offer honest news with in depth stories, unlike the others that give you a headline and talk about how they feel about the headline.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/nucle...eal-possibility-us-admiral-warns_3681721.html

I don't know about everyone here, but I just put in another order of IOSAT radiation pills. If you decide to buy them, I go through with The Brky Guy on Amazon, he sell's them with the longest expiration dates.

Why, precisely, would they expire? Does some component oxidize? Do some components in the pills react with each other? If the answers are "no", fret not over expiration dates. I have aspirin that's 29 years past expiration. Works fine.

Why, precisely, would they expire? Does some component oxidize? Do some components in the pills react with each other? If the answers are "no", fret not over expiration dates. I have aspirin that's 29 years past expiration. Works fine.
That’s right. Keep them “pills” up...

As with any chemical, it degrades over time and looses it's efficiency.

Would you want to take a chance with radiation poisoning compared to what your aspirin is used for? I can't see how someone would have that old of aspirin and still take it.....

I'd be more worried if they detonate it in our atmosphere and knock out our power grid.
Well, Biden already gave China access to our power grid anyway...

I hope them Chinese don’t have access to our water supply as well, because we will all be dead by a small microscopic bug...

Back
Top Bottom