• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US Admiral Warns ~ Nuclear War with China & Russia Possible ~

Adults

Adults older than 40 years should not take KI (potassium iodide) unless public health or emergency management officials say that contamination with a very large dose of radioactive iodine is expected.

• Adults older than 40 years have the lowest chance of developing thyroid cancer or thyroid injury after contamination with radioactive iodine.
  • Adults older than 40 are more likely to have allergic reactions to or adverse effects from KI.

Adults

Adults older than 40 years should not take KI (potassium iodide) unless public health or emergency management officials say that contamination with a very large dose of radioactive iodine is expected.

• Adults older than 40 years have the lowest chance of developing thyroid cancer or thyroid injury after contamination with radioactive iodine.
  • Adults older than 40 are more likely to have allergic reactions to or adverse effects from KI.
I would not rely on any kind of help from Emergency Management or Public Health. If it ever transpires, initial survivors will be entirely on their own.

So, anyone else building an EMP proof cage?

I have a large bird cage I'm threading copper wire all around it with plans to ground it. Should be large enough to store my portable solar panels, radio's, and a cheap laptop to access all the stored info that I haven't printed out yet.

Back
Top Bottom