• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

updated dust test vid++Would have called me crazy 2 days ago. But seeing is believing

But then again I read your sign.maybe its just something 2 put as a sign.

I think you mean SIGnature.

[h=3]Numbers 31:17-18[/h]King James Version (KJV)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

The blind faith mindset, and lack of scientific inquisitiveness is what's troubling.

It's the BELIEF (and what can come of it) that is the dangerous part, not the non-existent entity.

And...what bear said.

A large part of faith is the belief that what you cannot tangibly connect with is real. Im not going to go into the tangible things i have experienced in this thread but a large measure of faith is required and spelled out in Yahweh God's word.

Now i for one am scientifically inquisitive and what I see only makes me more in awe of my God. However the "scientific discoveries" we have made have also made a mess of things. Genetics, nuclear fusion/fission, medicine, the internet, etc......there are good and evil purposes for all things.

The belief is not dangerous unless what you believe in calls for you to be dangerous. Say I take part in "terrorism" as a Christian, then i have negated the call to peace and love, submitting myself to other and caring for them, and loving others as myself........we can justify all things in our minds and that means that at any given moment we are prone to falling back into the natural way of this world and from our loftier aims from love of and faith in what we may not see but still know is there.

I think you mean SIGnature.

[h=3]Numbers 31:17-18[/h]King James Version (KJV)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Another covenant and another time.

No one can use this out of context as justification or advocation of such actions today.

Back
Top Bottom