• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trolls, ***holes, & insults, it's all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Silverado31794.It WAS a smooth meet and I drove a seven hour round trip based on trust, not for a potential deal. Trust I gathered from the info (feedback and postings)on this site and the trust I gathered from our PM's. We set the deal before the trip and both lived up to it. The feedback system is great,it fosters trust. The handshake after a satisfactory deal seals it.

Good to hear and glad to have you on the site!

I was banned when I was in High school. I played the bass guitar. Ooops, wait, never mind....

How about one more thing... If someone starts a thread and specifically asks those who have a different opinion not to contribute, how about honoring that request and not hijacking the thread? I get we have different opinions, but if someone specifically says they are looking to have a discussion with only those of like mind, don't jump in and disagree.

If you disagree go start another thread for folks who share your opinion.

My .02

Thanks for your efforts OS and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all.

I was banned when I was in High school. I played the bass guitar. Ooops, wait, never mind....

How about one more thing... If someone starts a thread and specifically asks those who have a different opinion not to contribute, how about honoring that request and not hijacking the thread? I get we have different opinions, but if someone specifically says they are looking to have a discussion with only those of like mind, don't jump in and disagree.

If you disagree go start another thread for folks who share your opinion.

My .02

Thanks for your efforts OS and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all.

I like that idea!

Excellent post Steve. What about making fun of other people's AK cause they have all the black plastic stuff... huh?? That makes me sad...
Hey i know thats directed at me LOL

I have to wonder, for all the people happy Scandmx5 is gone and banning has started, how many of you entered in Scan's give away for a free scope? what a asshole trolling by giving away free things, keeping a perfect itrader score, and starting an ODT Facebook page. ONly assholes go that far out of the way for a site they don't profit from.
I dunno all the details but u know is well i do he wanted to get banned

About time IMHO. I'm sure there are a few others very close to this "honor".

Sadly I believe they treat this as a badge of honor as well. That's why they continue to come back and see how long it takes for their new incarnation to be banned...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom