• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trolls, ***holes, & insults, it's all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the 70 degree weather at Christmas that has our spirits down!!! Bring in the snow!!! A good SHTF blizzard!!! Ok maybe that's a stretch!!! I shouldn't be smoking Christmas ribs in shorts!
Them things hard to light ain't they? Never got much of a buzz smoking them, Try em on the grill.

I do not stay in the boiler room anymore, but find myself in there every now and then. I thought scand was funny, but it is obvious that I must have missed many post that people found offensive. If someone does that, then they need to go. I just hate the fact that all a person has to do is make a new profile and back on here they are, or is there someway to track IP addresses? In any case, I could not imagine the difficulty of the job that OS and the other mod's do for us. I just take into consideration that most of what is said on here, those same people would not say it to a mans face. But I think those "key board commandos" are few and far between. I have met several great people on here, and look forward to meeting many more. Just wish I had more to trade!! LOL. But once again, Merry Christmas to all the ODTer's and thanks to OS and all the mods for all the hard work they put into this site day in and day out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom