• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trolls, ***holes, & insults, it's all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I had no use for him, and I'm pleased that he is banned.
I wouldn't have entered a drawing if he was giving away $10,000.00 nor would I piss in his mouth if his throat was on fire.
It'll be interesting to see if his "followers/supporters" end up getting banned also.

I have to wonder, for all the people happy Scandmx5 is gone and banning has started, how many of you entered in Scan's give away for a free scope? what a asshole trolling by giving away free things, keeping a perfect itrader score, and starting an ODT Facebook page. ONly assholes go that far out of the way for a site they don't profit from.

I have to wonder, for all the people happy Scandmx5 is gone and banning has started, how many of you entered in Scan's give away for a free scope? what a asshole trolling by giving away free things, keeping a perfect itrader score, and starting an ODT Facebook page. ONly assholes go that far out of the way for a site they don't profit from.

I give away items all the time. If I acted even half as dumb as he did I would expect action to be taken. He knew he was doing wrong. He just thought we were all wind and smoke. Everything from his dumb pictures to specifically going out of his own way to break rules. Every time we tried to enforce the rules he belittled us. Maybe next time he will learn to follow simple rules and act like an adult. I tried talking to him many times, trying to get him to tone it down. He intern told me to go F myself .

I give away items all the time. If I acted even half as dumb as he did I would expect action to be taken. He knew he was doing wrong. He just thought we were all wind and smoke. Everything from his dumb pictures to specifically going out of his own way to break rules. Every time we tried to enforce the rules he belittled us. Maybe next time he will learn to follow simple rules and act like an adult. I tried talking to him many times, trying to get him to tone it down. He intern told me to go F myself .

He also use to brag about getting points and temporarily banned...I wouldn't want to deal with that...

He also use to brag about getting points and temporarily banned...I wouldn't want to deal with that...

Exactly . He had zero respect for the rules and the hard work okuma Steve and us mods do. He just thought this was a McDonald's play place that he could jump around in and destroy. Not going to happen. All we try to do is try to keep the peace so people can enjoy the trader.

He was definitely a loose cannon, no respect for anyone,He Pm's me once over nothing and did everything but threaten me,called me every dirty name I know, over a very minor issue that 99.9% of people would not even think was negative. He brought this all on himself and there will not be very many members sad he's gone.

For the record, I didn't and wouldn't sign up for anything he was giving away.

The guy is gone.Everyone could voice when he was here but they didn't so just let it go.Me and him had our differences and we knew it,the way it was.I never hated him he just wouldn't let it go.He has his followers and they can't be first but they can be next.Wish him well and make the ODT a better place.

He was definitely a loose cannon, no respect for anyone,He Pm's me once over nothing and did everything but threaten me,called me every dirty name I know, over a very minor issue that 99.9% of people would not even think was negative. He brought this all on himself and there will not be very many members sad he's gone.

For the record, I didn't and wouldn't sign up for anything he was giving away.

I must disagree with you more than anybody else on this site! Ive never done that :) or have I sir ;) haha merry christmas gdawg

The guy is gone.Everyone could voice when he was here but they didn't so just let it go.Me and him had our differences and we knew it,the way it was.I never hated him he just wouldn't let it go.He has his followers and they can't be first but they can be next.Wish him well and make the ODT a better place.

ten four! Lets move on and get back to the whole reason we all are here! To strive to go broke because of all the guns we buy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom