• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trolls, ***holes, & insults, it's all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well from Tifton to Macon eve if Christmas Eve but it was all good. Guess I just trust people.

I drove from Vidalia to Waycross. Good trip and good trade/trader!

Nothing wrong with that! Heck I have met great people with no feedback. I have also been cancelled on half way to the meet by a member with good feedback. Just part of the game I guess.

I read a lot of forums, and I love it when people in charge don't tolerate douchebaggery. My way of internet Communications is simple and I wish it was prevalent: I treat people online exactly as I treat them in person. In real life, words have power and come with consequences; a keyboard between us isn't an excuse to ignore that, if you are a decent person.

Exactly - words have meaning and impact irrespective of the medium.

Comunication,Comunication,Comunication

^
This.... even if you don't want the deal don't leave someone hanging waiting for a response that never comes... at least with a no... not interested your not stuck waiting wondering if the guy is just busy or is just blowing you off and has no intention of getting back with ya...

I have to wonder, for all the people happy Scandmx5 is gone and banning has started, how many of you entered in Scan's give away for a free scope? what a asshole trolling by giving away free things, keeping a perfect itrader score, and starting an ODT Facebook page. ONly assholes go that far out of the way for a site they don't profit from.

Last edited:
I met a member today for a deal that didn't have any feedback at all. And it was one of the smoothest meets i've ever had on here thanks again 57tr6!!
Thanks Silverado31794.It WAS a smooth meet and I drove a seven hour round trip based on trust, not for a potential deal. Trust I gathered from the info (feedback and postings)on this site and the trust I gathered from our PM's. We set the deal before the trip and both lived up to it. The feedback system is great,it fosters trust. The handshake after a satisfactory deal seals it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom