• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trolls, ***holes, & insults, it's all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a member today for a deal that didn't have any feedback at all. And it was one of the smoothest meets i've ever had on here thanks again 57tr6!!
As did I. New member with no feedback and the meet, and transaction could not have gone smoother. I was glad to be the first to leave feedback for him. Feedback has to start with somebody!

Too new to the ODT to say anything. I know it is a great friendly site with alot of good people---let us all do what we do best--talk and trade the finder things in life---To all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I met a member today for a deal that didn't have any feedback at all. And it was one of the smoothest meets i've ever had on here thanks again 57tr6!!

Everybody has to start somewhere, but I usually won't go too far out of my way for someone with new feedback.

Okuma Steve:559851 said:

Everybody has to start somewhere, but I usually won't go too far out of my way for someone with new feedback.

Well from Tifton to Macon eve if Christmas Eve but it was all good. Guess I just trust people.

Well, I talk a big game but if I find a good deal or get a good offer I'd probably drive three hours for someone with no feedback!

I think it speaks loads of OS that even though there was many reasons for banishment, that there was still no "happiness" in the act of banning a member.

AND if you have to wonder if YOU are next, if might be a good time to take inventory of who you are and why you are here!! Just saying!!!

Personally, I just enjoy being able to see the many ads, wish I could own more than I do, and learn all I can about this sport that I love!

Merry Christmas to you, one and all!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom