• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toyota Is Now Into Politics

Screw them anti-American, white man hating, cry baby bastards that have no biz telling me who to support and who not to support when it comes to politics…..
I wont ever patron their product now, for sure. They can suck it with the rest of the “woke” as far as i am concerned
You won't patron them? How many cars are you buying a year? What do you currently drive? Did you buy it new?

Toyota has announced that they will no longer donate to Republicans who objected to the outcome of the Trump/ Biden election. They sure make great vehicles too, oh well. They need to stay out of politics!!!!

https://japantoday.com/category/business/toyota-changes-stand-halts-donations-to-election-objectors
IOW, Toyota has announced that their new Tundra Whatever Crap won't sell..... Bad mistake for people who make trucks for upscale rednecks... I remember Toshiba and them selling milling machine technology to the Russians to make quiet sub propellers. Never bought anything Toshiba after that..... Toyota is now on that same list...

You won't patron them? How many cars are you buying a year? What do you currently drive? Did you buy it new?
He doesn't 'have' to patronize or not patronize them. As Toyota indicated in their statement, it's a political decision and everyone else here has the same option - to make a politically based decision about how to react, which INCLUDES boycotting them, bad-mouthing them and influencing others to do the same. IMO, Toyota Corporate might just as well be ANTIFA with that action......

He doesn't 'have' to patronize or not patronize them. As Toyota indicated in their statement, it's a political decision and everyone else here has the same option - to make a politically based decision about how to react, which INCLUDES boycotting them, bad-mouthing them and influencing others to do the same. IMO, Toyota Corporate might just as well be ANTIFA with that action......
Nah, homie. People's idea of boycotting in the United States these days is **** talking whenever some random **** at a gathering says something about the company they're boycotting. Brother in law's random friend says something about toyota at a four year old's birthday and they knee jerk react with boomer tier facebook memes about toyota. That's boycotting. All the while still driving a toyota vehicle "back before dey went libral n shiet"

Nah, homie. People's idea of boycotting in the United States these days is **** talking whenever some random **** at a gathering says something about the company they're boycotting. Brother in law's random friend says something about toyota at a four year old's birthday and they knee jerk react with boomer tier facebook memes about toyota. That's boycotting. All the while still driving a toyota vehicle "back before dey went libral n shiet"
NOT your 'homie' and really don't care....the news report is real or is it NOT? That's not your BIL's backyard cookout. Don't own a Toyota, now won't ever own one nor will I encourage anyone to buy one until they stop meddling in our politics of that stolen election.

NOT your 'homie' and really don't care....the news report is real or is it NOT? That's not your BIL's backyard cookout. Don't own a Toyota, now won't ever own one nor will I encourage anyone to buy one until they stop meddling in our politics of that stolen election.
Whether or not the report is real is beyond me, home slizzle. All I'm saying is people's idea of boycotting isn't as effective as they think it is. Get mad

I own a Toyota Camry and Toyota Tundra. No boycotting for me. Best vehicle's I have owned other than my Chevy's with the 5.7 motors in them. My wife is going to buy an Avalon when my son finishes his Ph.D

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom