• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toyota Is Now Into Politics

Whether or not the report is real is beyond me, home slizzle. All I'm saying is people's idea of boycotting isn't as effective as they think it is. Get mad
I am mad...mad at Toyota, and whether my kickback is effective or not isn't a reason to belittle it and call me a 'homie' or whatever. Uncalled for. You know it, and you just had to add that "home slizzle' stuff too.

I am mad...mad at Toyota, and whether my kickback is effective or not isn't a reason to belittle it and call me a 'homie' or whatever. Uncalled for. You know it, and you just had to add that "home slizzle' stuff too.
I agree with you 100%, especially the name calling. Don't know why that started.

There wasn't any malice intended with it. I'm just playing devil's advocate is all.

This was out a while ago. I emailed them. We’ve bought several new Lexus’s over the years. I let them know never again and we are in the market for a new vehicle.
Kman, unlike you, when most decide that they don't like a product or the politics of a retailer or manufacturer of a product, they just tell themselves and some friends that they will never do business with them again and the ones that started the problem never hear about the gripe of the end user.

I have been guilty of not telling some but, like you, do my best to send an email or go by and tell management about the problem personally.

They won't know unless we tell them.

Kman, unlike you, when most decide that they don't like a product or the politics of a retailer or manufacturer of a product, they just tell themselves and some friends that they will never do business with them again and the ones that started the problem never hear about the gripe of the end user.

I have been guilty of not telling some but, like you, do my best to send an email or go by and tell management about the problem personally.

They won't know unless we tell them.

I was pissed. I like their product, so I let them know they’re loosing a solid and reliable purchaser. The positive side is there are a ton of other vehicles I’d have no problem driving!

I believe there are at least 8 Toyota manufacturing plants in the US. That means by boycotting the company you are taking jobs from AMERICANS that had nothing to do with the politics that EVERY car company is involved in. The executives that donate money will not be harmed at all by your boycott.

The current administration and the big 3 would love for American Toyota to be boycotted into oblivion, it only furthers their agenda.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom