• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toyota Is Now Into Politics

Barbwire

Default rank 5000+ posts
An Old Has Been
16   0
Reaction score
I've said it before, I'll say it again: The business of business is business.

Businesses that veer out of their lane and stake out political positions on very high level issues most often regret it. It's one thing to get in the mud over an environmental regulation or a tax issue. Often, those are directly related to businesses. But mainstream political footballs? You may well be treading on the beliefs or values of a large number of potential customers. That is bad for business.

I'm at the point now where I just don't care. If I want a Coke, I'll buy one. If I want a new Corolla Cross, stream a Disney movie, or buy a buggy full of crap from Walmart, I'll do it. I'm sick of the entire thing. I have one vote, and it's obvious to me that it no longer matters either. I did my time helping candidates in the 90s and 00s. Made my money in the teens, and now I'm tired. **** em all. Yours truly is heading to a third world ****hole beach real soon. You millennials can fix this putrid mess of a country.
Thailand is awesome and since covid took a huge hit in tourism. Supposedly opening retirement visas back up much cheaper. Phuket and pattaya are coming a long way in the expat long term rental markets. 250-400 a month for a decent 1/1

Screw them anti-American, white man hating, cry baby bastards that have no biz telling me who to support and who not to support when it comes to politics…..
I wont ever patron their product now, for sure. They can suck it with the rest of the “woke” as far as i am concerned

Pray for em, pray they go under before they can cause anymore damage...

Back
Top Bottom