• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today is a good example of why you have to be very careful in the market

Last week, another of my clients closed up her small business. Permanent closure. A COVID-19 business casualty. I don't think she'll be buying a Tesla (or any new car) in the foreseeable future; neither will her her former employees.

The stock market and main street are currently on different trajectories. Beware the enventual course changes and pending collision.

No doubt a bubble is forming but let’s take a look at a few discerning changes:

1) Tesla upend the grip in sedans that civics and corollas held since the 80’s

2) Tesla’s auto drive isn’t LADAR. It doesn’t measure distance between you and the car in front of you. It measures cars beyond the car in front of you. Yeah, it isn’t perfect but it is SWEET..

3) Like it of not, battery technology has drastically improved. Not enough to power an airplane but works well in a car.

4) The sign of the times...we are seeing a change in old guards. This car company is the next coming of things...like VISA/MC was to cash, TSLA is to cars

Much like Amazon, you are seeing retail fail across the board. Did people talk about Amazon being overly hyped? And correction? Yes and yes.

Are they worth 3200+ a share? We will never know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a little Tesla stock , its been meteoric. I am unsure where it will end it’s upwards ascent but it will at some point.
Until then rock on baby!

No doubt a bubble is forming but let’s take a look at a few discerning changes:

1) Tesla upend the grip in sedans that civics and corollas held since the 80’s

2) Tesla’s auto drive isn’t LADAR. It doesn’t measure distance between you and the car in front of you. It measures cars beyond the car in front of you. Yeah, it isn’t perfect but it is SWEET..

3) Like it of not, battery technology has drastically improved. Not enough to power an airplane but works well in a car.

4) The sign of the times...we are seeing a change in old guards. This car company is the next coming of things...like VISA/MC was to cash, TSLA is to cars

Much like Amazon, you are seeing retail fail across the board. Did people talk about Amazon being overly hyped? And correction? Yes and yes.

Are they worth 3200+ a share? We will never know

1: How has Tesla upended the grip in Sedans when significantly more Civics and Corollas are sold than Teslas?

2: That's a nice idea; it's not a business figure to judge what a stock should or shouldn't be worth. Revenue and profits are all that matter, and Tesla is pitiful in both areas.

3: Like it or not, battery technology has slightly improved over the past half century, but it is still the same basic concept and still doesn't work all that well. Batteries are still hundreds of times less space efficient per unit of energy stored than gasoline.

4: "This company will do this and will do that." is not a good basis for a business decision.

You've been sold an idea rather than a company. You should buy companies based on PE ratios rather than being sold a dream like Tesla. Are they worth $3,200 a share? Absolutely hell no they're not; that can be calculated with a quick PE ratio.

1: How has Tesla upended the grip in Sedans when significantly more Civics and Corollas are sold than Teslas?

2: That's a nice idea; it's not a business figure to judge what a stock should or shouldn't be worth. Revenue and profits are all that matter, and Tesla is pitiful in both areas.

3: Like it or not, battery technology has slightly improved over the past half century, but it is still the same basic concept and still doesn't work all that well. Batteries are still hundreds of times less space efficient per unit of energy stored than gasoline.

4: "This company will do this and will do that." is not a good basis for a business decision.

You've been sold an idea rather than a company. You should buy companies based on PE ratios rather than being sold a dream like Tesla. Are they worth $3,200 a share? Absolutely hell no they're not; that can be calculated with a quick PE ratio.

But you cannot find momentum , ride it but be prepared to pull the rip cord.

I was sold the idea in 2015 when I test drove the car. I am sold on the company when I bought a Tesla. And no pun intended...it is a dream to drive every day. You should try it.

I was sold the idea in 2015 when I test drove the car. I am sold on the company when I bought a Tesla. And no pun intended...it is a dream to drive every day. You should try it.

Check out these guys pretty sweet ride
https://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=17106230

E
V market has been fire lately and TSLA is king for now but always have to be concerned with Musk spouting off some craziness

Back
Top Bottom