• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today is a good example of why you have to be very careful in the market

But you cannot find momentum , ride it but be prepared to pull the rip cord.
Wait till the Cyber Truck rolls out. It's gonna rock.
Yeah yeah...you nay sayers...save it. Ive heard this many times before. I dont believe you.

I believe in the guy that can launch a rocket and bring the thrusters back to earth and land on a floating pad in the middle of the ocean.

I believe in the guy that can give you 300miles range in car that you can drive while in autopilot

I believe in the guy that dig a huge hole, miles underground, in earthquake prone california, and drive people in the tunnel through it.

Yeah...that guy...

So when that truck rolls out, it's gonna blow your mind. no doubt about it. We will see where the valuation is then. before then...i dont believe you

Yeah yeah...you nay sayers...save it. Ive heard this many times before. I dont believe you.

I believe in the guy that can launch a rocket and bring the thrusters back to earth and land on a floating pad in the middle of the ocean.

I believe in the guy that can give you 300miles range in car that you can drive while in autopilot

I believe in the guy that dig a huge hole, miles underground, in earthquake prone california, and drive people in the tunnel through it.

Yeah...that guy...

So when that truck rolls out, it's gonna blow your mind. no doubt about it. We will see where the valuation is then. before then...i dont believe you
tenor.gif

I believe in the guy that...

You're not a market investor; you're a dream buyer. You're not buying based on PE ratios and market fundamentals; you're buying based purely on emotion. You're the type of person who ends up losing it all. My honest advice is that if you're actually up in this market then cash out now and congratulations on making a quick buck, but if you stay in you're not going to come out of it still believing in the dream you bought into.

You're not a market investor; you're a dream buyer. You're not buying based on PE ratios and market fundamentals; you're buying based purely on emotion. You're the type of person who ends up losing it all. My honest advice is that if you're actually up in this market then cash out now and congratulations on making a quick buck, but if you stay in you're not going to come out of it still believing in the dream you bought into.

Like your approach. I got out of stocks last November and have been trading the indexes via ETF's since. Only trading Russel 2000 now as it is the only one down a good bit from it's high. TQQQ was a winner for a good while. TDAmeritrade quit charging transaction fees for stock and ETF's about last November which helps a lot.

U can use any adjectives you so choose.

But u cant be serious. I've been at it for almost 30 years.

I have my strategy and it works. PE ratios are for companies like caterpillar, GE and Boeing. Oh wait... Yeah. Good luck with those.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

If there is a will there is a way. It's easy to say we dont have it. It's another to challenge ourselves.

When I was young, my mentors challenged me to think outside the box. Asked me what is my level of subsistence. I thought real long and hard and then sold off everything I got that was above subsistence. Reshuffled my priorities. Put my chump change together and got myself straight.

No one has $50K sitting around. They have to look around themselves. I be they can put something together
God did not put me here to suffer, although I will if necessary in support of family or other higher value. In the mean time, I will go for a ride while I still can.

DSC01444.JPG
DSC01446.JPG

Back
Top Bottom