• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today is a good example of why you have to be very careful in the market

So you do not believe Delta, Amazon, Google or Bank of America will be around in 10 years?
They could be around in 10 years with the same stock prices. They could be around in 10 years with significantly lower stock prices. They could not be around in 10 years at all. It wouldn't be the first time a major company went bankrupt. It's all about stock value instead of stock price. The current PE ratios should have anyone who knows what they're doing avoiding stocks like the plague. We are in a bubble. If you sell at the peak then congratulations on making a lot of money, but no one knows when that is. Nearly everyone, however, will be two seconds too late and lose it all. In short, you can't be sure that there will be an even greater fool.

I think I'll continue on with my long term investment portfolio. You know what they say, free advice is worth the price you paid.
To each their own, and I sincerely hope you make a boat load of money. Just keep in mind that historically the notion of the stock market crashing is a fringe minority position right before it does. Good luck, though.

Reactions: GFB
TESLA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom