• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

tobesofkee crappie

And watch out for the alligators
Gators? **** last Sunday I was driving back from Brummick on 17 and I saw the biggest blackest meanest looking hog I've ever seen. it was standing right on the edge of the road by the marsh and facing the access road to Mud Cat Charlie's. I sped up cause he probably would've totaled out my wife's Kia Soul.

Gators? **** last Sunday I was driving back from Brummick on 17 and I saw the biggest blackest meanest looking hog I've ever seen. it was standing right on the edge of the road by the marsh and facing the access road to Mud Cat Charlie's. I sped up cause he probably would've totaled out my wife's Kia Soul.
:pound:

Lmfao! That is part of the fun in being parents! My 5 year old daughter was getting in the bath last night and she was laughing and shaking her butt at me saying look at me look at me so i turned the cold water on the sink and ran my hand under it a minute until my hand was ice cold and wet and then i smacked her right in the middle of her buttcrack. She ran around yelling mommy mommy he smacked my booty! Lmfao!
When we go to St. Simons or Jekyll I usually take bread or crackers for the beggers I mean Seaguls. Wha't's really funny is once you throw a piece to the first one 50 more suddenly show up. They can hover in mid air and catch food. So I wait till my daughter is making some unidentifiable structure in the sand and then I throw a piece of food over where she is. So all the Seaguls and a few other strange looking birds converge on her and she freaks out. And boy does it piss her off!

When we go to St. Simons or Jekyll I usually take bread or crackers for the beggers I mean Seaguls. Wha't's really funny is once you throw a piece to the first one 50 more suddenly show up. They can hover in mid air and catch food. So I wait till my daughter is making some unidentifiable structure in the sand and then I throw a piece of food over where she is. So all the Seaguls and a few other strange looking birds converge on her and she freaks out. And boy does it piss her off!
BWAHAHAHAHA!! Ur the funniest dude I know that I never met! Can't wait to hang out with u when u come back thru warner robins.

BWAHAHAHA!! :pound:loogies on the half shell! "Scrimps" as they call them in Macon, should be easy to get on the coast id think.
You and @fast306stang should ride this way over a 3 day weekend. There's this
hole in the wall bar at the end of my road right on Hwy17 called The Cypress Lounge and I aint been there yet. But it looks to have good sleazy dive appeal. I figure we could hit it on a Friday afternoon and drink till Sunday. Oh and the wonderful 1 star Fort King George is staggering distance down the street. It's even on the same side of the road so you won't get run over.And "All Rooms $30.00 a Night".

And if you got any money left you can eat at B&J's seafood. It's a hole in the wall on 17 too. I thought it was WAY overpriced to be a seafood joint in an old service station but that's just one broke A hole's opinion. They must have something good to eat in there cause the parking lot is always full.

You and @fast306stang should ride this way over a 3 day weekend. There's this
hole in the wall bar at the end of my road right on Hwy17 called The Cypress Lounge and I aint been there yet. But it looks to have good sleazy dive appeal. I figure we could hit it on a Friday afternoon and drink till Sunday. Oh and the wonderful 1 star Fort King George is staggering distance down the street. It's even on the same side of the road so you won't get run over.And "All Rooms $30.00 a Night".

And if you got any money left you can eat at B&J's seafood. It's a hole in the wall on 17 too. I thought it was WAY overpriced to be a seafood joint in an old service station but that's just one broke A hole's opinion. They must have something good to eat in there cause the parking lot is always full.
LMFAO! I will see about doing that. Were gonna have to get approval from our wives first however.

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar u think we can go fishing and crabbing at some point too? Hahaha
I only do what I already know how to do. If I learn fishing I might forget something else that's important. But then again I don't need to know all about buying and selling ****can cars anymore so... I guess I got room left in my hard drive.

Back
Top Bottom