• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

tobesofkee crappie

Yeah dude! I seen someone responded and when I seen it's the great Batoncolle, I was like he knows about crappie fishing?? :D

I don't fish much anymore because I would become a bum, and I only have time for so many hobbies. But when I was younger, I fished every lake in the area with my dad. He woke me up every weekend morning, and we headed to some lake on the boat or to fish the banks.

I don't fish much anymore because I would become a bum, and I only have time for so many hobbies. But when I was younger, I fished every lake in the area with my dad. He woke me up every weekend morning, and we headed to some lake on the boat or to fish the banks.
Thats Awesome dude! When they start spawning, u wanna go one day?

Thats Awesome dude! When they start spawning, u wanna go one day?

Yeah might could do, but you better bring something for the snakes. My dad used to stab them with a screwdriver. Me I'll just go run screaming louder than any girl ever could... :cool:

Yeah might could do, but you better bring something for the snakes. My dad used to stab them with a screwdriver. Me I'll just go run screaming louder than any girl ever could... :cool:
Coming from the guy who has zip lock bag of rattles and a whole rattlesnake frozen in a bag. Honey wilI u put that bucket in the freezer? :pound:

I have a few hot spots that were real productive. Gonna have to find out if they still r. I use jiffy jigs about a foot under a small float and pitch it and retrieve real slow. If their there, they'll hit it.

Back
Top Bottom